A Brooklyn based real estate firm is looking for a full-time personal assistant/ secretary to assist senior level personnel.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Prepare property presentations and documents as needed.
- Conduct research to find needed information.
- Take dictation in shorthand or by machine, and transcribe information.
- Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills is a must
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Bilingual is a plus
- Able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision
- Prior experience is not required but a big plus
Commensurate with experience
Indeed - 6 months ago
A full service real estate brokerage firm focusing on investment sales in New York City.