Goldrush Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Showing all 4 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Overall it's a good place to learn about jewlery.
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAAugust 21, 2012
Everyday its the same routine. I come to work and I market 90 percent of the time. I show the bag and hand technique and get the costumer excited what we pay. The other 10 percent is testing, checking emails and just making sure we have all supplies. The best part about the job is interacting with all the customers and learning new things about gold that you may have never known.
Pros
flexible
Cons
same routine, benefits
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
You learn something new from the interesting customers that come through every day.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDFebruary 21, 2013
I would come in to open the store and 9 times out of 10 there would be a customer waiting to trade in there gold. I learned the many different carats and colors of gold. I managed my store for two years and its always been the top store in the district. I loved my employees. No ones ever quit under my management. The hardest part of the day was trying to take lunch. We worked at a cart so if a customer walked up while we were eating lunch we had to service them. The most enjoyable part of my job was when the customers were shocked about how much they were going to receive for ther jewlery. I've been squeezed almost half to death at times.
Pros
i worked in the middle of the mall and got to meet a lot of people.
Cons
it was a 45 minute commute one way.
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport
Job Work/Life Balance
Compensation/Benefits
Job Security/Advancement
Management
Job Culture
Rock'em Sock'em High octane fast paced not for the weak, only for hardcore, tough skinned entertainers and support staff, high paced, high pressure.
Disc Jockey (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 13, 2013
downtown miami style strip club, you"ve seen the movies and videos!
Was this review helpful?YesNoReport

Want to know more about working here?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goldrush. Our community is ready to answer.

Ask a Question

Overall rating

3.8
Based on 4 reviews
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star

Ratings by category

Work/Life Balance
2.8
Compensation/Benefits
2.3
Job Security/Advancement
4.0
Management
3.5
Culture
3.3