Pros: free lunches, employee discounts
Cons: no cafeteria, no gym/shower rooms
1. The priorities and requirements keep changing, so one has to constantly juggle the responsibilities.
2. I learnt a lot about Retail business and there is scope to learn more.
3. Top management is aggressive and demanding.
4. Co-workers are cooperative and knowledgeable.
5. Hardest part of the job is to manage expectations of upper management and – more... constantly deal with strict deadlines.
6. Its fun to work with the business. – less