Gonzaba Medical Group

Gonzaba Medical Group United States Employee Reviews

Good place to gain alot of knowledge and experience from
Externship/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 3, 2015
I did my externship here so I would go in and follow the girl who was training me. I learned a lot from her and then she would have me try on my own I learned how to do EKGs, how to perform different tests. Management was really nice and helpful. I really enjoyed working with the co workers I had. The hardest part of my job was that I don't speak Spanish so we would have lots of Spanish speaking patients so I would have to have help with that. The most enjoyable part I would have to say was greeting the patients and when I would triage them.
Great Management
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: alwyas laughing with a my co-workers
Cons: to far, and not enough pay for the area of town.
I really like my manager and team lead. I work with a great group of people in my department. I've been here for six months, and my manager is the most sweetest and understanding manager. I work in our call center as a Full-Time Dispatch Operator, and with out fail there's never a dull moment that I'm not laughing and enjoying every minute of my 8 hours that I'm here
Feedback
Case Manager Assistant (Current Employee), San Antonio TexasNovember 23, 2014
I feel this was pretty fast and very user friendly. I am going to share this with my friends.
Food their most of the time!
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 17, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: you might have to work weekends.
The time I spent at Gonzaba Medical Group, was a pleasantly time spent with the doctors and staff. The patients when you built their repore, they gave you all their trust. The best part is, is that I became a patient there as well.
Great learning and start off point for me.
Medical Claims Processor (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 12, 2014
Supervisor and coworkers made learning and processing claims fun,
Excellent work center; very poor management and job culture
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 10, 2014
Pros: great work environment within physical therapy spaces.
Cons: "como familia" (like family) not practiced throughout company.
Great work environment in the physical therapy area. Excellent work relationship between PTAs, PT techs and office administration. Very poor support and very little acknowledgement from upper management and owners. Witnessed company support MA week and RT week but never supported Physical Therapy month. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my co-workers while helping most of our patients improve their quality of life. Hardest part of the job was saying goodbye to the patients in preparation for permanent physical therapy closure by the company.
PATIENT ADVOCATE (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 3, 2014
Great working envoirment. Everyone follows Como Familia motto.
Gonzaba nice place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 2, 2014
Gonzaba Medical Group is a good place to work, but they demand too much for too little of a salary
great clinic awesome and family oriented work environment
Ancillary Coordinator (Former Employee), san antonio,txSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: great employee holiday parties
busy clinic with many providers to work for. patients are very pleasant most have been patients of the clinic from the very start of Gonzaba. Very team oriented company with many opportunity to gain knowledge in the field you work in.
VERY UNFRIENDLY CO WORKERS
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: unfriendly co workers
Cons: poor management
POOR MANAGEMENT. UNFRIENDLY CO WORKERS.NO ADVANCEMENT. EXPECTED TOO MUCH WORK NO RAISES
owner is driven by gossip
hr director (Former Employee), san antonio txAugust 5, 2014
No job security. Owner bases performance on what other employees gossip about you. Would not recommend this company.
Learning a new skill
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 23, 2014
Pros: great team work
Cons: only externship
Doing something that you have been study for past 9 months and now its put to the test. Show the skill that you learn is sometimes can be little nervousness and stressful. With the team work at the Gonzaba Medical Group showing that they care about they patients and co-worker. Management on board with answer any questions you may have or give any input .Over come the fear of greeting your patient or talking the doctor. Know that you can do it at the end of your first day.
medical assistant
Medical Assistant (Externship) (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 14, 2014
I did my 120 hours of extern at this site. it was a fun, friendly, wonderful working environment. I enjoyed it and was be hired on but the company was fully staffed. I learned a lot with this company and really enjoy being a medical assistant as well.
learning clinic.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 22, 2013
Pros: learning was fun
Cons: there were no good managment supervior skills
Gonzaba Medical has taught me alot of what i know today. they sent me to get certified in many things. and the Dr. I worked for was realy nice.
Productive and wonderfully staffed.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 16, 2012
I loved working for Gonzaba. The work enviornment was amazing and the patient care was always liker if we were taking care of family.
bring in leads for the agents
Data entry clerk for marketing department (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 5, 2012
host health fairs and dances for senior's to have a good time and be informed about our clinic.
Did Extern There
Medical Assistant/Externship (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 15, 2012
I completed my externship here and this is where I learned how to work in a fast paced work enviorment and got hands on there with patients.

Gonzaba Medical Group Salaries