GONZALEZ Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Enjoyed leading the manufacturing and divisional operation
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Litchfield, MIMay 18, 2015
I had full responsibility for the operation of the division in Clarksville, TN. I landed new customers, started new customer programs, worked on engineering issues and delivery requirements.

I was assisted in all steps in the processes described, by division staff. I trained the staff in working with customer, fulfilling quality requirements and communicating our services and program process to customers.

The staff and customers were wonderful to work with. Staff learned quickly and customers where patient upon communication of program progress.
Rewarding Position
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLApril 30, 2015
Provided assistance to several Associates in the office and help in handling all their clients needs. Managed all calls and appointments scheduled. Provided clients with Associates fees based on needed service.
Contract Employee
Mfg Engg. Controls (Former Employee) –  Romeo, MiFebruary 4, 2013
Had to give up my present job because I couldn't get them to pay me properly. Have been fighting them for over a year to get my vacation compensation right and they still haven't been able to do it. Not only that they keep putting their responsibilities of getting themselves paid on me. They don't seem to understand that I am not an employee per say but they represent me as my agent.
Pros
i have a job i really like at a great place.
Cons
getting paid.
Great working experience with kids and parents
Teacher's Aid (Current Employee) –  Gonzales, CaSeptember 11, 2012
Supervising the kids while they are at school. Help them out with their homework and making sure its correct. My co-workers also have their own class to supervise. I dont think there is something hard about my job. I love working with kids.
Happy work place
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights MIMarch 2, 2012
This was a job were I love coming to every day looked forward to it good pay and fun times
Pros
my boss
Cons
laid off