GONZALEZ

GONZALEZ Employer Reviews

Contract Employee
Mfg Engg. Controls (Former Employee), Romeo, MiFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: i have a job i really like at a great place.
Cons: getting paid.
Had to give up my present job because I couldn't get them to pay me properly. Have been fighting them for over a year to get my vacation compensation right and they still haven't been able to do it. Not only that they keep putting their responsibilities of getting themselves paid on me. They don't seem to understand that I am not an employee per say – more... but they represent me as my agent. – less
Great working experience with kids and parents
Teacher's Aid (Current Employee), Gonzales, CaSeptember 11, 2012
Supervising the kids while they are at school. Help them out with their homework and making sure its correct. My co-workers also have their own class to supervise. I dont think there is something hard about my job. I love working with kids.
Happy work place
Carpenter (Former Employee), Madison Heights MIMarch 2, 2012
Pros: my boss
Cons: laid off
This was a job were I love coming to every day looked forward to it good pay and fun times
ES UNA EMPRESA EN LA QUE ME GUSTARIA SEGUIR ESTANDO
Construcciones metalicas (Former Employee), BOQUEIXONJuly 27, 2013
Pros: se queda gente nueva y se va la antigua
EL TRABAJO ES FACIL Y LLEVADERO PARA UN PROFESIONAL MEDIANAMENTE CUALIFICADO TRATO FAMILIAR Y UN HORARIO MUY LLEVADERO
ambiente de trabajo divertido
chofer (Former Employee), Puerto Madryn, UJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: ambiente laboral
Cons: sacrificio
día de trabajo bueno , se aprende de todo , gerencia buena , lo difícil el sacrificio , lo que mas me gusto el ambiente laboral
MUY BUENO
CARGAS Y DESCARGA DE MATERIALES MEDICOS (Former Employee), Bahía Blanca, BAugust 8, 2012
UN TRABAJO TRANQUILO, CON MUY BUEN TRATO CON LAS PERSONAS, ES ESTAR FULL TIME TODO EL DIA, CON DESCANSO LOS FIN DE SEMANAS, LO QUE MÁS ME GUSTO FUE VIAJAR POR TODOS LADOS Y CONOCER MUCHA GENTE EN LOS HOSPITALES, CLINICAS QUE VISITAS.