GONZALEZ Employee Reviews

Rewarding Position
Office Manager (Former Employee), Coral Gables, FLApril 30, 2015
Provided assistance to several Associates in the office and help in handling all their clients needs. Managed all calls and appointments scheduled. Provided clients with Associates fees based on needed service.
Great Workplace
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Laredo, TXMay 20, 2013
Prepare company accounts, reports, and tax returns.  Ensure compliance with accounting deadlines. Maintain the full accounting cycle, consisting of posting entries, closing of accounts, and preparation of assorted accounting reports.
Contract Employee
Mfg Engg. Controls (Former Employee), Romeo, MiFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: i have a job i really like at a great place.
Cons: getting paid.
Had to give up my present job because I couldn't get them to pay me properly. Have been fighting them for over a year to get my vacation compensation right and they still haven't been able to do it. Not only that they keep putting their responsibilities of getting themselves paid on me. They don't seem to understand that I am not an employee per say but they represent me as my agent.
Great working experience with kids and parents
Teacher's Aid (Current Employee), Gonzales, CaSeptember 11, 2012
Supervising the kids while they are at school. Help them out with their homework and making sure its correct. My co-workers also have their own class to supervise. I dont think there is something hard about my job. I love working with kids.
Happy work place
Carpenter (Former Employee), Madison Heights MIMarch 2, 2012
Pros: my boss
Cons: laid off
This was a job were I love coming to every day looked forward to it good pay and fun times