Good Choice Preservation Employee Reviews

Growing company with opportunity to affect change
Operations (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLSeptember 1, 2016
I enjoy working at this company! The pace is quick, and no day is the same. The best thing about the company, is that you can recommend new ways to do things that has direct impact on day to day activities. Presenting plans to management and having the opportunity to implement is great for experience especially after graduating college.
Pros
Impact on change, comradery within teams, exposure to management
Cons
none to date
Clueless place for vendors
Old vendor (Former Employee) –  FlJuly 15, 2016
Vendors please be careful. Office personnel is clueless. Processing of your photos is always missed. They expect you to do the pre approval items without a work order but payment never comes. Pay is extremely low. In order to get paid you have to call their client. Don't place prices they won't be approved. Waste of time.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Low compensation
Good Place to Work
Management (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 16, 2016
I've been working with Good Choice Preservation for some time now. It is a fast paced environment that never gets boring. It always presents a challenge and an opportunity to provide solutions. The office environment is nice and the Management team is working to communicate on a regular basis with the employees.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLApril 28, 2016
GCP is a great company with a strong vision for the future. As an employee, I love the high level of energy and the opportunity to do a variety of tasks. Management is very thoughtful and values its employees. I would recommend it as a great place to work to anyone who is interested in working in a small company that is driven to succeed.
Pros
Managment provides free lunch on Fridays and monthly employee fun events
Very Unprofessional Company
-- (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 29, 2016
Very unprofessional company, staff and HR. Never on time, disrespectful, unprofessional office; very poorly run by people that probably shouldn't be in this line of work.
Pros
Cons
Management, HR, Staff
Nice place to work
Team Lead - Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLJuly 28, 2015
I enjoyed my time with the company. Promotions are achievable if employee excels. The people are nice and the company strives to better themselves and put out a refined product to our clients
No work life balance
vendor manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 16, 2015
I honestly never leave reviews but had to for this place. Management had no vision and no experience with handling people or finances. There was a complete vacuum of policies and structure. Very stressful due to lack of training and overall management. I couldnt wait to jump ship. Do your homework before accepting a job here. Chances are you will be gone in 6 months; either you will get fired because managment doesnt like you or you find a much better job.
Pros
you get a paycheck
Cons
no benefits, no training, stressful, on call all the time (vendor management)
Ex employee
Processor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 7, 2015
I can honestly say i didn't mind working there. Pay was good. hours were fine. coworkers i didn't mind to much. pretty alright place in my eyes.
Pros
11.00/hr, option to change Schedule, Fun people to be around
Cons
just a little to much Gossip not enough seriousness about the work being done
place sucks, management is clueless and do not give a care about their employees or vendors
Regional Vendor Management (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLDecember 4, 2014
worst job ever, worst management I have ever dealt with, they dislike everyone
Pros
zero
Cons
non stop working, always on call, morale extremely low, management team is very poor
Professional and laid back
Property Preservation Processor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 8, 2014
Good company to work for. Very team oriented and willingness to work with employees.
Hours
Mortgage Bid Processor 1 & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 10, 2014
The hours, took me away from my family a lot. The hours were not good at all. Working night shifts, took me away from my family, & I had to work consistent weekends.
Pros
Lunches at any time.
Cons
3pm-12am, & work weekends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Good Choice Preservation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7