Good Choice Preservation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
stay away
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 23, 2017
stay away from this company, good ole boy network, if you are one of those people that suck up to upper management you will be good with this company no leadership,
Fast Paced Enviroment
Regional Vendor Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 20, 2017
Good Choice Preservations is similar to any Preservation company as fast paced. Employees are brought together by the long hours and have such become like family!
As soon as I started I was looking for a new job.
Not saying (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLJuly 30, 2017
HR was non existent. Everyone talked about everyone behind their backs. I hated from day one. It was cutthroat.. run from this company don't walk. And I found out that less than a year I would have been laid off because that's what they do except for a few loyal employees. Then they start from scratch. Who does that??
Pros
Cons
Neverending
Shady to work for
Preservation Contractor (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 14, 2017
Good people at first then get shady about money with you and sometimes don't pay out for jobs completed. I would have had a good work experience if they paid out on everything.
Pros
Good support
Cons
Money
Great culture within all departments
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 16, 2017
Very fast paced environment to make sure we hit all SLAs with the client. It gets stressful dealing with the banks, vendors and clients all at once when we have deadlines to hit everyday. Feels we are over capacity most days. At the end of the day, we are all one unit and get the job done and have fun doing it.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Not much work/life balance
Fun place to work if you are younger
Construction Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 27, 2017
This profession is definitely geared towards younger people who are good on the computer and phone. Fun place to work, if you do your job correctly. Do not let the low stars fool you, this is a 4-5 star company all day.
Pros
Free lunches on Fridays during April, and cakes every month
Cons
No morning break April-October
Data specialist
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 18, 2017
The company s a good place to work, the 2nd shift is more laid back less hectic. I worked there back in 2014 and it was a okay environment. However some of us was let go by someone that was not in management for unknown reasons. the pay was average but the company did not offer benefits.
Pros
quick promotions
Cons
Micromanaging
work from home
REO ACCOUNT MANAGER VIRTUAL (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 7, 2017
Processing and services foreclosure home very laid back, no heath insurance, no benefits, have flexible hours, friendly atmosphere typical work day is very stressful
Pros
work from home
Cons
hours vary
Growing company with opportunity to affect change
Operations (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLSeptember 1, 2016
I enjoy working at this company! The pace is quick, and no day is the same. The best thing about the company, is that you can recommend new ways to do things that has direct impact on day to day activities. Presenting plans to management and having the opportunity to implement is great for experience especially after graduating college.
Pros
Impact on change, comradery within teams, exposure to management
Cons
none to date
Clueless place for vendors
Old vendor (Former Employee) –  FlJuly 15, 2016
Vendors please be careful. Office personnel is clueless. Processing of your photos is always missed. They expect you to do the pre approval items without a work order but payment never comes. Pay is extremely low. In order to get paid you have to call their client. Don't place prices they won't be approved. Waste of time.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Low compensation
Good Place to Work
Management (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 16, 2016
I've been working with Good Choice Preservation for some time now. It is a fast paced environment that never gets boring. It always presents a challenge and an opportunity to provide solutions. The office environment is nice and the Management team is working to communicate on a regular basis with the employees.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLApril 28, 2016
GCP is a great company with a strong vision for the future. As an employee, I love the high level of energy and the opportunity to do a variety of tasks. Management is very thoughtful and values its employees. I would recommend it as a great place to work to anyone who is interested in working in a small company that is driven to succeed.
Pros
Managment provides free lunch on Fridays and monthly employee fun events
Very Unprofessional Company
-- (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 29, 2016
Very unprofessional company, staff and HR. Never on time, disrespectful, unprofessional office; very poorly run by people that probably shouldn't be in this line of work.
Pros
Cons
Management, Hr, Staff
Nice place to work
Team Lead - Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLJuly 28, 2015
I enjoyed my time with the company. Promotions are achievable if employee excels. The people are nice and the company strives to better themselves and put out a refined product to our clients
LPS Processor
LPS Processor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 25, 2015
Invoice WO’s so client’s needs are met and WO needs are accomplished
Assist with the phone calls when from the field contractors as it pertains to work order related questions and issues
Enter WO notes as needed for documentation purposes
Answer client calls when trained to do so and maintain fast resolution to client’s needs
Enter WO notes as needed for documentation purposes
Maintain QC spreadsheet for Contractors then send to VP of Operations weekly for follow through
Maintain a positive attitude regarding our Vendor network
Learn all WO types to satisfy our client’s needs
Pick-up WO’s as assigned by CTM or AM paying special attention to urgent WO’s that may have just been uploaded
Take thought with WO processing to ensure both accuracy and speed have been achieved
Manage voicemails and urgent emails
Take turns with on-call responsibilities
Use effective communication to generate confidence and morale between GCP, its contractors and our clients
Use and maintain a high sense of confidentiality at all times
Promote a positive team environment at all times
Respect and maintain adequate time keeping records
Respect and maintain all policies and procedures as outlined in Employee Handbook and as addendums are made
Maintain a positive attitude when/if changes occur in order to adapt to the needs of our clients and growth
Make inbound and outbound calls
No work life balance
vendor manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 16, 2015
I honestly never leave reviews but had to for this place. Management had no vision and no experience with handling people or finances. There was a complete vacuum of policies and structure. Very stressful due to lack of training and overall management. I couldnt wait to jump ship. Do your homework before accepting a job here. Chances are you will be gone in 6 months; either you will get fired because managment doesnt like you or you find a much better job.
Pros
you get a paycheck
Cons
no benefits, no training, stressful, on call all the time (vendor management)
Ex employee
Processor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 7, 2015
I can honestly say i didn't mind working there. Pay was good. hours were fine. coworkers i didn't mind to much. pretty alright place in my eyes.
Pros
11.00/hr, option to change Schedule, Fun people to be around
Cons
just a little to much Gossip not enough seriousness about the work being done
place sucks, management is clueless and do not give a care about their employees or vendors
Regional Vendor Management (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLDecember 4, 2014
worst job ever, worst management I have ever dealt with, they dislike everyone
Pros
zero
Cons
non stop working, always on call, morale extremely low, management team is very poor
Professional and laid back
Property Preservation Processor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 8, 2014
Good company to work for. Very team oriented and willingness to work with employees.
Hours
Mortgage Bid Processor 1 & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 10, 2014
The hours, took me away from my family a lot. The hours were not good at all. Working night shifts, took me away from my family, & I had to work consistent weekends.
Pros
Lunches at any time.
Cons
3pm-12am, & work weekends.