Begin assisting with mechanical work in warehouse and requiring a Class A license delivering tractors to clients. This position may evolve into driving/transporting cryogenic liquids from plant suppliers to stations.
1. Valid Class A CDL
2. Preferred hazmat, tanker, double and triple endorsements, may obtain during employment
3. Must be mechanically inclined, working in warehouse and outside
4. Minimum of 2 years Class A driving experience
5. DMV and background history verification will be confirmed
6. Candidate subject to pre-employment drug screening
7. Up to date Medical Card
8. Cryogenic transportation experience preferred, not required
Overtime may be available, growing company, seeking motivated drivers/mechanics that can provide exceptional customer service, benefits available.