Good Earth Natural Foods Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTJanuary 21, 2018
Good Earth is an awesome place to gain valuable experience. I worked there for about 12 years in total and have been able to learn a lot while there.
Very family oriented job, no one had issues with each other
Produce manager (Former Employee) –  Spearfish, SDDecember 12, 2017
I would show up start bathing veggies, clean the produce stand and then start bulk. after all is said and done I would clean all my stuff up and find something on the floor to do.
Pros
everything at price
Cons
I had to leave sadly
Mission Based Company
Head of Marketing and Communications (Current Employee) –  Mill Valley, CAOctober 3, 2017
Great place to work with amazing people who truly are mission based and want to spread organics and save the planet. They really practice what they preach here.
I was alright, really boring, not enough pay
Customer Service/Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  American Fork, UTSeptember 5, 2017
I was okay for a customer service and cashier job, but I feel that I was a great employee and they didn't pay me good enough. I had great co-workers and friends that I made, but it wasn't all that great.
Pros
Good breaks
Cons
not enough pay
Stock shelves, learn about the different products
Produce-Stock Team Member (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, UTAugust 24, 2017
Stock shelves, learn about the different products. The managers are great and are willing to help anyone with anything! Hours are pretty easy and straightforward.
Pros
Discounted products
The people were very nice and fun to be around.
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTAugust 24, 2017
Working there was too hard with my schedule at the time but, everyone was very nice there. I do however, wish the pay was higher due to how stressful so felt working there.
Pros
Good learning skills
Cons
Very busy
Company gave great benefits for workers. The food was international and all organic.
Assistant Chef, Food Prep (Former Employee) –  720 Center Blvd, Fairfax, CA 94930August 8, 2017
I think this company will be a star among natural food restaurants. I found my co-workers very friendly. And I received great instructions for food preparation.
Pros
sampled many of the bento-like boxes of international cuisine.
Working retail
Wellness Consultant (Current Employee) –  Riverdale, UTJune 22, 2017
Good Earth is a good in between job. They pay barely above minimum wage. They give good shifts and good discounts to employees. If your full time you can get better benefits.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short Breaks
Supportive and fun work environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, CAJune 12, 2017
This is an excellent company to work for. The company culture is very supportive, they recognize hard work and there is always an opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Free food, company parties
Cons
limited time off
Terrible Employees
Store Director (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 30, 2017
GE has the opportunity for greatness but they are willing to settle for mediocrity. The owners are not easy to work for, they don't listen and are very disrespectful to their management teams in the stores. Benefit and salary are sub par as well.
Pros
The cuase and Customers
Cons
All of it especially the owners!

Want to know more about Good Earth Natural Foods?

Ask a question
one of the most rewarding jobs fun energetic co workers and managers that are so supportive.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, UTApril 28, 2017
Everyone was so happy and made it a real treat to go to work. The managers were supportive of both long term and short term employees goals. Just an overall outstanding place to work and an awsome company to be employed by.
Fun, and exciting employees
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, UTApril 24, 2017
Good Earth has a very diverse group of employees, each with completely different personalities and lifestyles. Definitely a great learning and working environment.
Excellent Place to Work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, CAFebruary 14, 2017
One of my favorite jobs; they know how to balance work and life. They are positive and fun to work with. The customers absolutely value you. I was sorry to leave this job but was returning to Ukiah.
Pros
Too many to list
Cons
Good Earth and your job there!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, UTJanuary 20, 2017
Good Earth was a great experience! But soon you will realize that its all about the money and the upper management and owners do not care about you or your advancement in the company. They don't really reward long term employment and moving from one position to the other is quite difficult. The staff is usually the best part, I loved my co workers and seeing them on a regular basis! They were easy to work with and the work is easy to learn and pick up on. They support local businesses which is awesome!
Pros
Set schedule, great shifts
Cons
Unprofessionalism in upper management
Fun and learning workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, UTSeptember 2, 2016
I learned a lot and met a lot of great people but not a lot of place for advance, don't work with schedule very well, and management could be better. I love the company though.
Pros
Environment and people
Cons
scheduling and management
Productive and fun workplace with health benefits.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UTJune 9, 2016
Has friendly, uplifting management and co-workers. Learned to have an ecstatic and impelling attitude. Employees have an extensive knowledge about health.
Unique customer service mission and great company culture
Team Lead/Manager (Current Employee) –  American Fork, UTJanuary 20, 2016
Typical day at work:
Opening/closing the store, receiving/processing high-volume freight deliveries, overseeing front-end customer service, creating daily assignments/projects for myself and team members, fulfilling daily orders, pricing invoices, staff management, overseeing product returns, assisting customers with questions, concerns, and product needs, ensuring overall appearance, cleanliness, safety protocols, and staff productivity on a daily basis.

What I learned:
-How to further develop management and interpersonal skills.
-Achieving quantifiable improvements in customer satisfaction, streamlining department efficiency, and effectively managing a team of 20+ employees.
-Working with general management in developing progressive work methods and an energized, productive work environment.

Most enjoyable part of the job:
Working alongside/contributing to a group of highly skilled, knowledgeable, and talented management/staff.
Productive and Fun work place
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, CANovember 10, 2015
I began to work and built up my communication skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was working along side with my coworkers and the schedule was flexible. I also enjoy serving our community with the products we have and let them know where they're coming from. Working here is a great experience.
Pros
fun coworkers free food flexible with schudule
Cheery Employees and Caring Managment
Cashier/Dairy/Stocking/Freight (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTApril 23, 2015
Teaches great communication and customer service skills.
Promotes from within.
Understanding management will work with school or life schedules.
Great pride in store appearance and locations.
Pros
Great people, positive environment, clean atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks, lower pay, little schedule flexability
Great company to work for
Bulk Foods Manager (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLFebruary 20, 2015
Management was always friendly and willing to teach about new products. Everyone pulled together for customer information and customers returned for the friendly, knowledgeable atmosphere.
Pros
Free sample products, fun place to work
Cons
On your feet most of the day.