Good Feet

Good Feet Employer Reviews

n/a
sales consultant (Former Employee), TexasApril 16, 2014
Pros: not any
Cons: company is a joke
Stay away from this company especially if your not the type to kiss butt. the regional or district manager which ever he decides to be that day is a really big joke and knows nothing about leadership nor managing a business but I guess if your his friend then your set for a promotion.
Dishonest management
sales (Former Employee), st. louisMarch 27, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: dishonest poorly managed
These people are crooks. Stay clear. The entire sales process is a joke. They are trying to trick people into buying the product. If you are an honest person do not get involved with this company
small company growing improving
General Manager / Commercial Sales Manager (Former Employee), Tigard, ORMarch 22, 2014
Just added benefits and 401 K, Yeah! Great product that helps just about anything from the feet up. The company is going through being a small company and becoming a medium sized company with benefits. People were great and the retail environment was tough, but if you like to help people its a great job and you can make a reasonable income.
Very Gratifying to help People
Fitting Technician and Store Manager (Former Employee), Merced, CAMarch 2, 2014
Pros: satisfaction
Cons: working 6 days a week and no benefits.
I learned alot about Sales in that I never had worked in this field in my prior experience. I loved to help people and take away their pain. It was difficult at times because of how much the product sold for. That was probably the hardest part of my job.
Amazing work, with an amazing staff
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 30, 2013
I loved working here! For customers who walked in, I get the privilege of working with them. I enjoy interacting with the people and provide them with a solution to address some of the concerns about the pain they felt on their feet.
Intense customer service
Arch Support Technician (Former Employee), Fairfield, CADecember 17, 2012
Intense customer service for low compensation. I would spend up to an hour with individual customers and make $2-$3 in commission
good and good
Strategic Health Consultant (Former Employee), West Allis, WIDecember 12, 2012
Pros: good
Cons: good
Whether it is an unexpected act of kindness, providing extraordinary customer service, or being sincerely interested in every word that someone says…great leaders usually have one thing in common: They consistently do more than is expected. ~Marcy Blochowiak

"The same sun that melts the wax can harden clay. And the same rain that drowns the rat will grow the hay. And the mighty wind that knocks us down, if we lean into it, will drive our fears away."

How far in life you go depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak...because in your life, you will have been all of these.-George Washington Carver

"DANCE as though no one is watching you.
LOVE as though you have never been hurt.
SING as though no one can hear you.
LIVE as though heaven is on earth." Souza
LAUGH often

A cheerful heart is good medicine

He will turn our mourning into dancing!

A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
That a man should have to seek Him first to find her.'

When I say.... 'I am a Christian' I'm not shouting 'I'm clean living;'
I'm whispering 'I was lost, Now I'm found and forgiven.'

When I say.... 'I am a Christian' I don't speak of this with pride.
I'm confessing that I stumble and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak and need His strength to carry on.

When I say.. 'I am a Christian' I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed and need God to clean my mess.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not claiming to be perfect,
my flaws are far too visible, but God believes I am worth it.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I still feel the sting of pain...
I have my share of heartaches, so I call upon His name.

When I say... 'I am a Christian' I'm not holier than thou;
I'm just a simple sinner who received God's good grace, somehow!

Pretty is as pretty does... But beautiful is just plain beautiful!
Fun, easy-going work environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Roseville, CASeptember 16, 2012
Pros: easy money if you're in a good location and have good sales skills
Cons: income fluctuates based on sales, not a career job, gets boring after a while.
Lots of down time. If your franchise is successful and you're in a good location, then sales are easy due to TV ads, and you can make a good living; otherwise you'll have a tough time.
Enjoyed my work, customers and my staff.
Area Manager (Former Employee), Modesto, CASeptember 11, 2012
Pros: loved my staff and my customers.
Cons: benefits were not very good, but better than none. not enough customers came in the stores, and the owner was hard to work with at times.
Great customer service. Trained my staff to be the top preformers out of all five of their stores. Loved helping people get rid of the pain. Could have done more for the company along with my staff had we had the opportunity. Always strive to be the best.
Productive and fun workplace
Orthopedic Sales Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 4, 2012
Pros: the customers, the bonuses, the commission, and the hours.
Cons: i got layed off, one hard headed manager
Acustomer would come in and complain of feet back neck problems and i would show them the the good feet product, and i learned that by wearing the product it i would be easier for me to sell to the consumer, one manager that i worked for felt a threat because my sales, I was doing so good that he sent me to another store to get fired, and the manager from the other store kept me. my co workers were very good people to work worth, and with there knowledge i was able to gain my own strengths to sell the product. the hardest part of the was working a manager who was one sided about everything and felt threatend by my high sales quotas, where the rest of the managment i got along with great.

About Good Feet

Starting out as a small family-owned business in 1992, the first Good Feet® Store opened in San Diego, California in 1995 – Read more