Good Feet Employee Reviews

Terrible Store Manager & Regional Manager
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 13, 2017
Over Priced supports. No training and if you are not part of the group you are out. The Store has had over 10 employees and managers in the last year. Stay away from this company.
Cons
Saturdays and No Training
Great company
Asst Manager (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORFebruary 18, 2017
Love working for the company, Great product and for the most part the top management are great people. Really enjoy the company and the training they do and how they are really family oriented.
Pros
Recognition of accomplishments
Cons
No cons.
Very Nice Staff but Unorganized Management
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NY 14225December 6, 2016
Loved the company and employees; however the management would hire people based on personal biases instead of true work history and that caused some unprofessional management. Ultimately, I left company because one of their new hires convinced them (with no valid proof) that he was a better fit and could run things for them. That clearly lasted less then a year since he failed. Had they given me the authority to accomplish the things I needed to they would have progressed even further with technology and flourished because we were on the right track.
Terrible Management
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSNovember 20, 2016
I began my employment with training at an offshore location. My trainer was excellent, however his staff was very sensitive to issues where others were not in agreement to. On my second day of training, I made a comment that a staff member took offense to and he immediately he hollered that I made a discriminatory comment. I situation was not investigated and ultimately I was terminated and told to leave.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
very negative work environment
Consultant (Former Employee) –  texasSeptember 27, 2016
High pressure sales where sales goals must be met every month. This company has an extremely high turn over rate due to the negative work atmospheric as well as poor training and sales goals. All employees are extremely temporary so don't work here if you're looking for job security. If you don't suck up to the regional/ distract manager whatever he is and decide to not be a tool like him you wont last longer than a month.
Pros
good product
Cons
product is over priced by $800, no job security
Good place to make some money but dont expect any loyalty.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 24, 2016
Worked in the Tulsa location for 8 months from day 1 of the store opening. Management decided to let the store manager and I go with no notice and no given reason. (We were exceeding our sales quotas, too)
If you like to make good money for little to no effort and have another job you can fall back on in case management decides to let you go, this is a great place to work!
Pros
Free orthotics, good hours and pay
Cons
Insane prices for something you can get for $20 at Wal-Mart, little communication from management, too much down time, bad reviews online
Very good environment
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAMay 25, 2016
I still love my colleagues and go visit them. It was just a small company and was no opportunity to growth. The CEO is very Gentleman and it was a pleasure working at Good Feet.
Contracts don't mean squat
Sales (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 9, 2016
I took this job because I was told I would make $10 and hour plus 10% commissions with a raise after 90 days. Well, at this store, it doesn't matter if you have a signed contract or not. Every single month my job description changes along with my commissions. I have been working at this job for a year and a half and haven't gotten a raise. In fact, I have had my commissions taken from me, now I think I make 6% commission only after I make 4K in sales. I say think because it changes every other month.
There are no chances to move up. There is no compensation or incentive if you make a lot of sales. No paid holidays, vacation or sick time. In fact, no overtime either, and if you go over 40 hours, you will not be paid overtime, even though that is illegal.
The store operates with three managers and one sales associate. No raise because the owner can't pay but she can afford to hire her son and an girl to go and sell product at shows. WHAAAT????!
Many times inventory is so low that you can't make a sale because there is no product to sell!
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no breaks, no benifits, no incentives, no raises, no chance to move up
Slow and intense at times
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 8, 2015
Very slow traffic flow on a daily basis. Once customers enter the store, you sit them down and go through a full presentation about orthotics. These orthotics are flexible and most had lifetime warranty.
Too much down-time
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  TexasMarch 25, 2015
I enjoy most of the people that I work with but there's too much down time. Some days you'll see 0 customers and some days you might see as many as 3 customers. Each product demonstration lasts about 30 minutes. The rest of the time, you sit in a back room browsing the internet, watching movies on your laptop, or checking your personal e-mail. There's not enough to keep you busy and it gets boring quickly.
Pros
Free lunch on Saturdays, enjoyable colleagues
Cons
Too much down time
Great people, Good environment, Sometimes frustrating
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAMarch 20, 2015
Good Feet is a good place to work. As a small company there are obviously some frustrations with the resources you have to work with such as recycled / rebuilt / slower computers and not always having the correct software. But overall, the people are more than competent, friendly, and a pleasure to work with.
During my time working, there was a lot of transition with multiple upper management departments. I left during the back half of what seemed a good plan that was much more organized and thought out than when I started.
There was not much room for advancement, really at all within the office. Some departments were combined into one position and at most there are two people in a department.
It was a good company to work for, and is going to be much better off than is was in previous years.
Pros
New office building, great group of people, very relaxed work environment
Cons
Compensation, often disorganized computer systems, old hardware
We help people feel better
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXOctober 16, 2014
Growth opportunities for successful associates. Training and understanding of the products is key to success.
Pros
Ability to relieve people's pain and make them happy and active.
Cons
Pace can be slow at times
n/a
sales consultant (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 16, 2014
Stay away from this company especially if your not the type to kiss butt. the regional or district manager which ever he decides to be that day is a really big joke and knows nothing about leadership nor managing a business but I guess if your his friend then your set for a promotion.
Pros
not any
Cons
company is a joke
Dishonest management
sales (Former Employee) –  st. louisMarch 27, 2014
These people are crooks. Stay clear. The entire sales process is a joke. They are trying to trick people into buying the product. If you are an honest person do not get involved with this company
Pros
nothing
Cons
dishonest poorly managed
small company growing improving
General Manager / Commercial Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORMarch 22, 2014
Just added benefits and 401 K, Yeah! Great product that helps just about anything from the feet up. The company is going through being a small company and becoming a medium sized company with benefits. People were great and the retail environment was tough, but if you like to help people its a great job and you can make a reasonable income.
Very Gratifying to help People
Fitting Technician and Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Merced, CAMarch 2, 2014
I learned alot about Sales in that I never had worked in this field in my prior experience. I loved to help people and take away their pain. It was difficult at times because of how much the product sold for. That was probably the hardest part of my job.
Pros
Satisfaction
Cons
Working 6 days a week and no benefits.
Amazing work, with an amazing staff
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 30, 2013
I loved working here! For customers who walked in, I get the privilege of working with them. I enjoy interacting with the people and provide them with a solution to address some of the concerns about the pain they felt on their feet.
Intense customer service
Arch Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CADecember 17, 2012
Intense customer service for low compensation. I would spend up to an hour with individual customers and make $2-$3 in commission
Fun, easy-going work environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CASeptember 16, 2012
Lots of down time. If your franchise is successful and you're in a good location, then sales are easy due to TV ads, and you can make a good living; otherwise you'll have a tough time.
Pros
easy money if you're in a good location and have good sales skills
Cons
income fluctuates based on sales, not a career job, gets boring after a while.
Enjoyed my work, customers and my staff.
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CASeptember 11, 2012
Great customer service. Trained my staff to be the top preformers out of all five of their stores. Loved helping people get rid of the pain. Could have done more for the company along with my staff had we had the opportunity. Always strive to be the best.
Pros
loved my staff and my customers.
Cons
benefits were not very good, but better than none. not enough customers came in the stores, and the owner was hard to work with at times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Good Feet. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9