Good Shepherd Services Employee Review

View all Good Shepherd Services reviews

great place to learn and apply
Youth Advocate Counselor (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 21, 2013
There is nothing like working with youths. Everyday not only prmises to be different, but also offers unique opportunities to put into practice one's experience and education. From crisis management, to family intervention, to truancy, to peer pressure, as an advocate, I became influential in helping students achieve.
Pros
community spirit, professional development
Cons
contractual work

Other Good Shepherd Services Employee Reviews

good place
Family Counselor (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 7, 2017
Good management. The CEO was very professional and treated us all the same, even though I (am) African American and she was Caucasian and Jewish. I was very comfortable with her. The CEO even made a deal with the workers to take a 30 minute lunch break and work, 9 hours per day. if we do this we could work only 4 days per week
Pros
Good management
Terrible work place
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 7, 2017
This was not a place where I felt comfortable at. There was a lot of favoritism at the site I worked at. Which was located in the Bronx. Management was very poor and unprofessional. My site director was rude and disrespectful and very condescending which caused after school staff to leave as well as admin. The pay here was good but to go through the drama and stress was not worth it. Directors stay in the office then give false evaluations when they are never present and went off of hearsay. Do not waste your time here.
Cons
Poor management, favortism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Good Shepherd Services. Our community is ready to answer.