Good Shepherd Services Employee Review

View all Good Shepherd Services reviews

Activities events
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 8, 2013
Working for Good Shepherd Services was a good experience, I am grateful to them for my livelihood, and as the name indicates, its an agency that cares about families of all walks of life, they are advocates for helping families at risks and so forth. As their administrative assistant, I worked with only the administrative aspects and liaised with teammates as necessary to support them. My co-workers were good people, my supervisor also great, they were difficult situations at times when things were not going well, but it eventually worked out. The hardest part of the job I'd would say actually cutting work week, it affected my income, other than that nothing, The most enjoyable time is having staff parties at restaurants where we were at ease to just be relaxed for a while.
Pros
excellent vacation benefits, and health insurance benefits, 401K a+++
Cons
no cons

Other Good Shepherd Services Employee Reviews

good place
Family Counselor (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 7, 2017
Good management. The CEO was very professional and treated us all the same, even though I (am) African American and she was Caucasian and Jewish. I was very comfortable with her. The CEO even made a deal with the workers to take a 30 minute lunch break and work, 9 hours per day. if we do this we could work only 4 days per week
Pros
Good management
Terrible work place
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 7, 2017
This was not a place where I felt comfortable at. There was a lot of favoritism at the site I worked at. Which was located in the Bronx. Management was very poor and unprofessional. My site director was rude and disrespectful and very condescending which caused after school staff to leave as well as admin. The pay here was good but to go through the drama and stress was not worth it. Directors stay in the office then give false evaluations when they are never present and went off of hearsay. Do not waste your time here.
Cons
Poor management, favortism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Good Shepherd Services. Our community is ready to answer.