Good Shepherd Services Employee Review

View all Good Shepherd Services reviews

productive place
Teachers Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 3, 2014
A typical day at that intership consisted of me helping the children with homewoke and supplying snakes.If the children behaved we would do a fun activity close to the end of the afterschool program. The managemet was pretty cool everything seemed in place. All of my coworkers were more like bosses. The hardest part was to actually controll nearly 20-30 children frome ages 6-13. The enjoyable part was the layed back part of the job when i was doing inventory and waiting for parents to come.

Other Good Shepherd Services Employee Reviews

rewarding
Substance Abuse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 8, 2017
This is a quick pace setting I would have scheduled clients come in for random drug screening. Most times I would provide counseling and sit in on case conferences providing input. Escort clients to programs that I have helped get in. Occasionally visit clients at home or at their programs. Most time sit down and not only talk but to listen to my clients with an empathetic ear giving constructive feedback
Great place to work with kids
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NY 10468November 5, 2017
All the 123 hours I volunteered there, it was great to work with my middle school teachers. Their staff is great, If I was ever offered a job I would take. They have such close and loving stuff. They made me want to my community service how great they work as a team, and a school. I think if your kid goes, they will learn so many things, and many options for high school.
Pros
Free lunch, loving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Good Shepherd Services. Our community is ready to answer.