Good Shepherd Services Employee Review

View all Good Shepherd Services reviews

Best Experience , fun work place , great people
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 8, 2013
During my time at good shepered Office i learned how to do filing, faxing, copying and mailing . I would set appointments for client within office . Answer and made phone calls . I Greeted people with the up most respect when entering and exiting the office . My bosses were cool and very outgoing . My coworker were so sweet and very funny . The hardest part of the job was customers that are very rude and going through there problems and would come in and take it out on us . I'm a very nice person and i kept my cool at all times . I didn't let them ruin my day . The best part was the foodddddddddddd ! They would have parties almost everyday and had great food . This was a very good experience for me .
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks

Other Good Shepherd Services Employee Reviews

Community based and giving culture
Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 7, 2018
As a social service based organization the day can be stressful due to the high needs of the employees interacting with youths from various backgrounds. However it is a learning organization which constantly provides opportunity to develop and grow its staff.
Pros
Collaborative and community based
Cons
Fluctuating staff schedule makes it difficult to track of active employees.
Average day at a secure facility for youth
Youth Developmental Counselor (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 1, 2018
An all girl program which house girls from as young as 11 to 17 in a secure locked setting that requires a staff present at all times the girls cannot move to next room without supervision

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Good Shepherd Services. Our community is ready to answer.