GoodRx is looking for an extremely smart and capable search engine marketing specialist. GoodRx is focused on disrupting a huge industry and helping the lives of all Americans. We are a small team funded by top-tier VCs based in Santa Monica, CA.
We are a very low-key but tight-knit group working to solve big problems. Every day we receive emails from people using our consumer service that they were able to purchase life-saving medications because of GoodRx they couldn't previously afford. We are becoming the key medication pricing information used by physicians in the US, and are introducing new tools that will dramatically improve the experience of getting a prescription.
Skills & Requirements
- Develop & expand AdWords & Bing paid search campaigns, ad groups, keyword lists and ad messaging utilizing the platform interfaces, editor tools & search engine bulk sheets.
- Complete reporting and in-depth quantitative ad hoc analyses, and recommend action items to improve daily performance.
- Create ad copy and implement A/B ad copy split testing.
- Leverage data insights about customer behavior by analyzing metrics such as click navigation, landing page performance, and purchase conversion in order to drive improved results.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing. Agency and/or ecommerce experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of search engines, paid search and SEO.
- Significant experience working with AdWords and Bing Ads interface and editor tools, and standard clickstream analysis tools.
- Data and results driven including the ability to review campaign results and extract insights in order to improve search marketing performance. Demonstrated skill using the Microsoft Office suite, with advanced-level expertise in Excel required.
- Self-motivated and ability to work in fast-paced startup environment
This is a full-time position. Individuals only. Companies will not be considered.
GoodRx (goodrx.com) is focused on helping consumers get up to date, accurate information on prescription drug prices. We provide a website and mobile solution for consumers to reduce the costs they pay for prescription drugs. Our mobile app was recently endorsed by Consumer Reports, and GoodRx has been featured in the Washington Post, LA Times, Financial Times, Forbes, TechCrunch and on TV stations including ABC. We also won a Webby. GoodRx's founders include the former VP Product from Facebook and the developer who created the first version of Facebook's photo features.
GoodRx offers full benefits and a flexible work environment in Santa Monica.