Goodall Hospital Employee Reviews

VA Medical Center
Radiologic Technologist /CT Technologist (Former Employee) –  Sanford, MEMay 9, 2014
I worked in CT and X-ray. I liked my job and my co-workers made it even better. The chief radiologist at the time was not a very good person, but he was about to retire so I'm sure he didn't care.
Overall, it was a decent place to work, especially with my supervisor; he was super supportive. I enjoyed working with Veterans.
Pros
close to home, working with veterans, stable schedule and lunches and breaks
Cons
very political (federal gov)
Excellent team work amongst staff and managers
Office Manager/Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sanford, MEApril 25, 2014
Oversaw day to day operations, ensuring provider schedules were utilized efficiently. Dealt with patient issues that the front office or Medical Assistance were unable to take care of.

Our office was the Beta Site for EMR software Meditech/LSS. I was completely trained to build dictionaries and was in charge of training front office staff and as they rolled out EMR to other sites I also trained staff and was available for support when the went live.

I truly enjoyed working with all staff and also working with patients resolve issues with insurances and assisting them in any way I could.
Pros
discounted lunch, 403b and job flexibility
Cons
not enough hours in the day to get all the work done with so many meetings in sanford and biddeford.
goodall hospital was fun
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLFebruary 20, 2014
Job security and benefits were great. Awesome people to work with.
Pros
great food, great hours
Cons
getting to work in a blizzard
Flexible work schedules
Staff Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Sanford, MEOctober 15, 2013
You can gain experience in inpatient, skilled nursing, and outpatient. Management is accomodating with scheduling around personal appointments, daycare coverage, etc.
Productive and variable work environment
Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Sanford, MEJune 9, 2013
Evening Shift :
- assess area of laboratory that is in need of assistance and begin working
- learning new instruments and techniques
- management is currently in process of changes
- co-workers have the ability to adapt to situation(s) to perform the work necessary for the prompt service of tests
- equipment failure (currently no back up analyzers)
- the ability to provide key information to assist Clinicians in diagnosis and care of patients
benefits
Cons
equipment failure with no back up analyzers
Small Community Hospital
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Sanford, MEAugust 1, 2012
Responsible to seek out, interview, screen, and recruit job applicants to fill job openings utilizing the most efficient and cost effective methods for all levels of staffing to include: Eldercare, Acute Care, Retail Pharmacy and Physician Practice settings. Responsible for maintaining the Applicant Tracking system and providing the Director with feedback and reports on employment activity.
Fun place to work with great people.
Ed Tech (Former Employee) –  Sanford, MEMarch 25, 2012
I did enjoy working for Goodall Hospital, I enjoy working with people and having different duties daily. You never knew what was going to take place on a day to day work schedule. I learned many skills in the ED. The manangement was great and understanding, co-workers were helpful, and the best part of the job was seeing someone learn happy and feeling better!
Pros
good people
Cons
hours
Goodall Hospital provides excellent care to the residents living in their assisted living facility
CNA / CRMA / EKG Tech (Former Employee) –  Sanford, MEMarch 19, 2012
The residents of Hillcrest Gardens are physically and emotionally cared for in a home like setting, and the staff is provided the opportunity to provide personal care.
Pros
opportunity to provide medical services, social interaction, physical aid to residents.
Cons
the training they provide could be improved.