Goodman Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Horrible
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 5, 2017
This is a horrible place to work for. Horrible everything, not a good place and i dont have time for the childs play. I am just glad i left this place.
forklift
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, TNOctober 3, 2017
Goodman is where I got my forklift certification. Which has helped me in jobs I have had since then. Wouldn't trade the experience I gain there for anything.
Leader (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 27, 2017
Goodman is a very well productive environment, fast pace, i inspect the quality of the A/C and also I play a roll as a lead to the company which involves in making sure everyone is doing the right thing and following the roles
Pros
N/a
Cons
Healthcare
fast pace
Injection Molding Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, TNSeptember 27, 2017
Repetitive work. Standing for eight hours. Some lines are fast paced some slow but once you get the hang of it the day seems to go by fast when you stay busy. Not sure how long they will be staying open after the buyout.
Pros
great pay
Cons
possibly closing
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 25, 2017
Great place to work. Coworkers were all great and supportive of each other. Training was great. Only left because once the operations moved to Waller it became too much of a commute for me.
It was a fastpaced productive job.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 22, 2017
I enjoyed working their I was just having problems with some of the employees I was getting hours but they were shorten my checks I was getting paid every week though.
Pros
lunchbreaks and breaks
Cons
lunch breaks
company shut down
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TNSeptember 13, 2017
while i was employeed with this company, it had it's ups and downs. management couldn't stick to a schedule so we were switched around a lot. pay wasn't very good. summer was crazy hot and winter was very cold.
goodman
crain oporator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 11, 2017
Goodman's work days are typically sower than most. you learn to do your own job to get the job done. never the less management there holds back on following through with there expectations that makes it difficult to love my job. I expect to do my job above and beyond the duties that are expected. overall this company will defiantly continue training great employees.
Stable
Industrial Engineer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 5, 2017
Stable job. Work life balance is not bad. Japanese invasion has its pros and cons as well

Pay is not bad. Can be better. Better review system should be in place.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Pay can be better
Dont work here
Counter Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 4, 2017
The General manager was short tempered and verbally abusive. I was only there a couple of months but wished i had stayed in the field as an hvac tech. He would humiliate and belittle me in front of the customers if I made a mistake even though I was in training.Other counter people were always job scared and would accuse me of wrong doing to keep their jobs.
Pros
noone
Cons
everything
Good Job
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 30, 2017
At Goodmen you can catch on quickly to things you never did before. I had a wonderful experience there there just wasnt paying enough. Just try it plz
Pros
Learn new things
Cons
Not even pay
Quick paced environment!
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, TNAugust 24, 2017
I enjoyed working at Goodman Manufacturing Company. I had awesome Supervisors and Team Leads. I loved the fast pace work and some positions were slow paced that I got to train on.

I didn't like being shuffled around my first year there. However, once I was transferred to Heat Exchange that is where I stayed until I resigned.

Really great company to work for!
Pros
Team Environment, Health Benefits, Pay!
Cons
None that I can think of!
Productive and fun
Coil Department Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 24, 2017
A typical day was I would report in get my PPE and cart! Then I would go around the department and put sand where I saw oil and then I swep up the sand!
Pros
You could get as much over time as you wanted.
Cons
Its a good company with few issues
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXAugust 22, 2017
Its a good company as a whole but each branch of the company has its own issues. Branch mangers dont get along which causes issues with communication.
Pros
Benifets are a plus
Cons
To many bosses not enough workers for the work load
production supervisor
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 21, 2017
good place to work, my former manager was a crooked SOB had to turn him in for ethics violation. my current manager is awesome. this company care about you and your safety
Wonderful work place
Assembly Line Worker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, TNAugust 16, 2017
Wonder work place and environment for both men and women. Great pay, and benefits for all employees after your 90 day temporary position. Excellent work schedule, and extra pay for overtime.
face pace environment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2017
hot warehouse some managers or very immature high turnover rate the pay is good in the summer time after that your hours will get drastically reduced in the fall
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
short breaks
very great invorment place to work at
Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 14, 2017
this company was a great company i worked at i learned lots good expirince working here also how to work on sheet medal machine that part was the best
Pros
short bathroom breaks
Cons
one hour lunch
An enjoyable place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Waller, TXAugust 13, 2017
The work is very fast pace and the managers always cared about the safety of their employees.The people were fun to work with as well. Everybody knew what they were supposed to do and where they were supposed to go.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Sometimes the hours were too long
stressful
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, TNAugust 11, 2017
its an ok place to work. The money is good
different personalities
diff job bids
good hours
training
diff shifts
climate not controlled
learning lesson
Pros
a few good ppl
Cons
stressful