GoodTemps Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Productive and fast paced working experience always busy
Director of Placement (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 30, 2017
GoodTemps was a great learning experience which taught me various skills that will last a lifetime. The culture was welcoming and inclusive of all types of workers, backgrounds and experience levels. Customers were usually reasonable with their demands.
Pros
Great modern remodled office spaces in easily accessible locations.
Cons
External factors impacted the success of GoodTemps.
Very good experience at Good Temps Clerical office/ Prep MTA Transit Exams
MONITOR/Clerical Asst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 23, 2017
It was a Group Team Effort Prepping and monitoring the transit exams communication with was excellent work production was plenty and the experience working and helping others is great
Pros
learning new things in the office that I was knowledge of...
Cons
long days
Time to move on
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 22, 2017
It is time to move forward with another employer that will offer me longer job assignments and treat me as a valuable worker that I am. Not too devalue my hard work I contribute to a company.
Pros
high wages
Cons
short job assignments
Good people
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Norton Shores, MIFebruary 20, 2017
Filled out their app got a interview and a good position in less than 2 weeks. I worked 364 days before i got hired at cannon Muskegon...............
Pros
Good people
Cons
No negative experiences with them
A typical day at work is fine
Clerical Aida (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 3, 2017
Good days and working with nice people. I come to work on time and
do my job, I am not there too make friends I am a team player and have respect for everyone.
Pros
ratings are good
Cons
breaks are good
Various jobs
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 14, 2017
Do different jobs every few months learning to do different things. Its very thrilling and you gain experience. And possible advancement. Work was good.
Pros
Plenty of work, Experience
Cons
Temporary
General Labor
Industrial Worker (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIDecember 6, 2016
Making sure the machine operated to it fullest capability to produce and finish quality parts. I learn how to operate, perform, and inspect variety of parts.
great workplace
Receptionist/Office Support (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 29, 2016
they find good temp jobs, great to build experience and learn new roles. The work place is great , the co workers are helpful. they help you adapt to work place
Pros
learning new software
Cons
not permanient
Leverage Your Experience to a better position
Helpdesk (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 17, 2016
Great for transitional periods of your career. Good to network with other people while in various assignments.

I was not called back after completion of my first assignment.
Pros
Weekly pay, Good For Establishing Resume
Cons
No Room for Growth, Pay Scale is on the Low end
Received a job on my first attempt and the staff makes me feel very comfortable.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Muskegon, MISeptember 17, 2016
MOCAP
I enjoyed learning about the Community Action Partnership and how it enables people to learn self sufficiency. I enjoyed helping people and being the first smiling face they saw when they came into the office.
Pros
I wasn't as busy as i'd like to be.
Cons
Learning what is out there to help the community.
Great location
Administrative Enforcement Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 9, 2016
Great job. Great co-workers. Long term assignments. Started with company in1998 and then again in 2014. Learned a lot over the years. They take care of important issues.
Pros
Cons
No Benefits
Not good
Application Reviewer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 31, 2016
The company didn't provide you with another job after your contract ended. You had to pay for your owe health insurance out of your owe pay check which was nothing much.
Pros
na
Cons
No help
Productive Temp Company that provides job placement for disable and low income
Record Clerk (temp assignment) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 10, 2016
Its a good company that provides those that are disable with work with the assistance od Social Security. They send them on temp assignment for 3 months at a time, some times its usually a year depending what type of assignment is available. I enjoy working with Good Temps because the last assignment was working for the NYC DOT there were very nice co workers and supervisors and some management made me feel welcome and appreciated for working for them as a temp. Once the assignment was over the temps were given a pizza party.
Pros
sick days
Cons
no awards or reconition of steady work on having assignments extended
A Good Workplace to Find Temp Work
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Middle Village, NYMarch 27, 2016
Working there is very good my employer was very respectful the only thing is that there is no chances for advancement in this place My co workers are the best
Great company to work for,.
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2016
I work with them from 2007 to 2013 and it was great. I love to the help they give when you have problem and if you disable they find job's that can fit your need. As a Temp I was working different job's before I had a problem with my back. I would send someone to this place.
I enjoyed working with Good Temps because it offered a variety of employers.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 20, 2015
I enjoyed working at different companies with this agency. The assignment I enjoyed the most was at HUD-Section 8. It offered me training in their telephone system and database systems. I learned how to enter information for clients who applied for Section 8, and also did interviews to see if they qualified for Section 8.
Great job!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYNovember 3, 2015
Wonderful place to work! Amazing people, great culture and diverse talent made for an enjoyable experience. Enjoyed working with the clients and people at the site I was assigned.
Friendly staff who have your best interest at hand
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIOctober 7, 2015
If you are looking for work, they can usually place you very quickly, there are many jobs to choose from whether you want a part-time or full-time job.
Cons
No health benefits, or bonuses
nice place to work
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 24, 2015
good place to work management was open and always there to help went out of business becuswe of the products from China. educated you to learn the system.
Pros
good communication
Cons
when out of business
Contractor for NYC Department of Buildings
Senior Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 4, 2015
During my tenure at the NYC Department of Buildings, I learned many skills and worked with a truly wonderful team of talented and dedicated NYC employees. I was treated as an employee, although I was actually a contracted temporary employee.

My superiors included me in many management decisions, as they felt that I had a lot to offer, as I have had management experience in the past.

I loved working for a city government agency, and accepting the daily challenges of dealing with the public and private sectors as required.

I moved out of state, and it was therefore no longer feasible for me to work at this downtown NYC agency. I am now looking to work closer to home in the state of New Jersey.
Pros
Wonderful working environment and a fantastic and helpful team to help me as needed
Cons
Pay scale was well below what my qualifications warranted

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoodTemps. Our community is ready to answer.