Role - ETL Architect
Location - Los Angeles,CA
Duration: 3-6 months
The Architect will provide technical expertise (development) and leadership (management) in the areas of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing. The Architect will act as the technical expert while planning and executing, including leading and building a team with technical oversight of more junior level consultants and developers alike. Additionally, the Architect will be the SME (Subject Matter Expert) interfacing with the client to ensure overall technical project success.
- Lead architect in development, design, execution and implementation or complex business intelligence and data warehousing projects.
- Create, design and execute complex queries while leading all support and production issues.
- Partner with internal teams and clients to provide technical leadership in order to develop solutions.
- Partner with internal teams and clients to architect the end-to-end development cycle.
- Analyze and deliver complex processes and look for means to continually improve efficiency.
- Serve as the technical expert for team members and clients as needed.
- Architecting and development of methodology, best practices etc. to help clients in these areas.
- Act as Technical Team Lead and technical manager of more junior consultants and developers.
- Working extensively with client(s) to understand their needs and processes, delivering tactical and strategic solutions to add value to their processes through business intelligence.
- Participate in guiding projects through full life-cycle, including performing technical management, guiding clients through the development cycle and overseeing project teams.
Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent plus 5 years' experience or;
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent plus 2 years' experience
- 5+ years of hands on development in the areas of business intelligence and data warehousing with progressively increasing responsibilities and duties
- Architect and develop technical solutions for large applications
- Managed release and deployment of data solutions for large applications
- 3+ Years of extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with one or more ETL tool (Informatica, Ab initio)
- 3+ Years of extensive knowledge and hands on experience with a BI tool (MicroStrategy, Cognos, Business Objects)
- Strong dedication to quality customer service and a working knowledge of service support and delivery procedures
- Ability to provide both logical and physical data modeling
- Expertise in T/PL/SQL and database scripting
- Proficient in Database Architectures and data mappings
- Excellent communication skills is a requirement (Incumbent MUST speak English fluently)
Please reply with updated resume specific to this requirement, along with required details for submisssion.