Goodway Group Employee Reviews

Skewed Priorities
Principle SEM Analyst (Current Employee) –  RemoteOctober 14, 2017
The pay scale is well below industry even for work from home positions and benefits are pretty low standard. While the company requires 2 week long trips to expensive locations and spends a great deal of money on bar tabs and other extravagances but barely reimburses employees for their travel expenses.

While there are some good systems in place for billing and analytics there is little to no Account management Processes in place. Without checks and balances or processes in place for launches and tracking important data regarding accounts. This causes issues with communication from Sales & Account managers to those implementing the strategies.
Pros
Great work from home assistance and support
Cons
Lack of Process Management & too much spent on Partying and not on salaries and benefits
November 12, 2017

Thank you for your review. Goodway provides two week long company meetings per year to bring teams together in order to continue our strong culture and brainstorm on the best ways to provide the best service to our clients. Part of our team building is having fun together, and all travel related expenses are reimbursed 100% of the time.

Good culture
Media (Current Employee) –  Home office basedOctober 1, 2017
Great culture, very flexible allowing for work life balance, but workoad can be very heavy at times and you will end up having to do a lot of things that are not part of your job description
Goodway Group
Digital Media Trader (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 25, 2017
Unfair workload, poor management, and unhealthy level of stress. Repeatedly contacted manager about workload and pressure - was told he would follow up and speak with his supervisor. Issues were constantly ignored.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
workload
Job Flexibility & Constant Guidance
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  RemoteJune 13, 2017
I worked with Goodway in a part-time capacity while I completed my Masters Education. The teams are all flexible and masters at effective communication.
Some management is terrible.
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 26, 2017
Had a bad experience with a manager that was verbally abusive. Would think seriously about whether a remote position is for you. Be careful of the team you get placed under.
February 7, 2017

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with your manager. Goodway does our best to carefully screen and only hire the best for our company. Unfortunately, sometimes a bad apple falls into the bunch. I can also tell you that when we are made aware of a situation like this, we act quickly to ensure it does not continue. Thank you for your feedback, I hope you consider Goodway again in the future.

Great Family Business
Campaign Manager Team Lead of Tier III (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeDecember 7, 2016
Loved this company. It was the best 5 years of my work life. Wish things worked out to where I was still with them today. Lot's of rolling up the sleeves and hard digital work here, but it has it's perks that balanced it out.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Long days (some times)
February 7, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and comments. Good luck to you on your current endeavor!!

Amazing company and people
Digital Media Trader (Current Employee) –  VirtualAugust 19, 2016
Practical hands on training
Supervisors that care about you and your success and growth
Recognition for doing the right thing
Fantastic leadership
Family culture
Work from home and flexibility
Cutting edge processes and tactics
Exceptional benefits
Pros
The people!!!
Cons
Waiting for the next all-company trip
August 22, 2016

Thank you for your review!! Goodway people are definitely awesome!

Best. Job. Ever
Client Services (Current Employee) –  TXJuly 30, 2016
This company is rich in history and culture. Truly cares about it's clients and employees. Everyone has a voice and the opportunity to contribute to the company's success.
Pros
Work from Home, amazing benefits, Great people
August 9, 2016

Thank you for the review. We appreciate everything you do to keep Goodway great!

Fast-paced, Fun & Rewarding.
Campaign Manager (Current Employee) –  VirtualJuly 28, 2016
Having been at Goodway for 1.5yrs I know I won't be going anywhere else! It truly is a family environment, that stems from being a multi-generational family business. I feel like I personally know my coworkers, even working virtually. The flexibility of working from home is undeniably awesome. You can go where you want to go here if you work hard, are vocal about what you want, and prove yourself. They really want to see you succeed.
Pros
Fun Culture, Work in your jammies, 2 offsite trips a year, opportunities for advancement
Cons
Fast-paced environment can be stressful/demanding.
Goodway Group Cares!!
Senior Ad Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 22, 2016
Where do I start? Working from home has been one of the best things ever to happen to me because it helps you grow and evolve as an employee and person. From the TOP down to new employees, the culture is perfect!! They care about you as a individual first and it makes working hard natural because you really want to help each other accomplish their goals. Being honest, you don't want to work here if you're lazy or unmotivated because there are hundreds of employees here grinding day in and day out to provide the best service in the industry. I would recommend this company to anyone and feel confident. This company found something special, thanks Goodway!
Pros
Work from home, culture and co-workers, overall benefits
Cons
Hard to find any...If high volume work overwhelms you..
Goodway Group Family
Ad Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 19, 2016
Goodway Group has so many pros that they're hard to list.

First glance into Goodway and its culture may appear too good to be true, however, this is simply not the case. In addition to the incredible All Company trips (two total), Goodway's leadership has this incredible capability to zoom out and see what's best for the company while still taking personal interest in each and every one of their employees.

Don't believe me? Wait until you receive a personal birthday message from the owner on your birthday.

I remember being nervous when I made the switch from an office to working remote. This went away almost immediately. I'm trusted to do my work correctly and not micromanaged. If I have questions, I'm surrounded by a team that is willing and able to aid me in finding a solution. The on-boarding process has become well developed, and training is seamless. If you still have questions, there are countless updated documents that detail out every daily process.

If you're reading through this lengthy review, please trust me. I've been here for 2.5 years and I'm not looking back; take the leap of faith and join the Goodway Family...it's worth it!
Great company & co-workers are the best
Digital Media Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 18, 2016
Leadership is hands down best I've ever seen at any company I've worked for; very open door at all levels and respectful of employees and their opinions.

Opportunities for learning, development, and growth are ongoing whether you've been there a month or 10 years.

The work is hard, but rewarding. If you don't like hard work, it's probably not for you, but if you want a career that is rewarding and fulfilling then I wouldn't look anywhere else.

The culture at Goodway is also like none other. Co-workers work together with a common goal and support each other in their roles to ensure the best work environment their team could have virtually.

If that's not enough, the benefits, compensation, and all-company trips will win you over.
Pros
work virtually, growth opportunities, leadership, benefits, culture
Cons
tough work, virtual environment not for all
Don't pass up the opportunity to work here!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Jenkintown, PAJuly 18, 2016
Working from home full-time might be what initially hooks you into taking a job at Goodway Group, but the people will be why you stay. Your coworkers are amazingly supportive, especially considering the fact that you don't have the physical presence in a cube or office down the hall. Leadership is transparent, approachable and genuinely concerned about the happiness of their employees. And the workload is fair and balanced, with the usual ebbs and flows of an annual business cycle. I have found my forever company with Goodway Group, and I couldn't be more satisfied with my move here. The interview process might be daunting, but it's worth your investment!
Pros
Work from home, supportive team, work-life balance, transparent leadership
Cons
minimal maternity leave and small PTO bank to start as a new employee
August 9, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are continuously reviewing what we provide employees to ensure we continue to hire and retain awesome employees including maternity leave and new hire PTO allotment. We do provide 15 days PTO as of 1/1 each year.

Sunsetting my career here!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 18, 2016
This is the place i'd like to sunset my career! I've never been happier at a company. 6 years later i'm still asking myself when the other shoe is going to drop.
Pros
Amazing, team oriented, positive place to work!
Cons
Cannot really think of any.
Goodway Group Rocks!
Client Services (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 30, 2016
The people and culture at Goodway speak for themselves and make work fun. We are a virtual company, but I feel I've built stronger bonds at Goodway remotely than when I commuted to an office every day. We have a commitment to each other to be the awesome coworker everyone deserves.

The work is fascinating and challenging. Our industry is changing every day and is fast-paced so no two days are ever the same! Our leaders keep us on the cutting edge, and we are always making sure we can offer our clients the best solutions out there to make them heroes!

You have several opportunities and paths for growth...essentially, you are in the driver's seat to take your career where you want it to go. If you shine at Goodway, you will be truly rewarded - it's about the results, not effort.

Goodway is the whole package, and in my opinion, the best place to work. I am a lifer as long as they will keep me!
Pros
Great Culture, Awesome Clients, 2 annual all company trips, Excellent Benefits, Strong Leadership
Off Site Freelance
Freelance Production Artist (Current Employee) –  Jenkintown, PAJune 27, 2014
My position is off site only as well as on an as needed basis. My work is in production, I update verbage in motor vehicle offers for online banners and do some minor design adjustments when needed
Tele research and sale
Tele sales and research (Former Employee) –  Jenkintown, PAAugust 27, 2013
Goodway was a good place to work. The job included selling marketing pieces to prospective clients and researching the effectiveness of ad pieces. I gathered information and presented findings to marketing division.
Pros
diverse