GOODWILL INDUSTRIES OF SAN DIEGO COUNTY

GOODWILL INDUSTRIES OF SAN DIEGO COUNTY Employer Reviews

Goodwill is a good place
Employment Training Specialist, CVIP & SE Programs (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 29, 2014
Pros: staff meetings, available office space for case notes, laptop issued
Cons: driving, salary doesn't differentiate between degrees or expereince
Goodwill is a great place to work because of the wonderful program participants. The staff is friendly and helpful. This is a good job for people that are passionate about disabilities and making a difference in people's lives. The most prominent problem is the large amount of driving in your personal vehicle.
Productive and fun workplace
ODEP COORDINATOR (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: on-site cafeteria
Cons: cafeteria closed leaving houly staff a small window to get lunch in a high traffic area
The was a extremely busy office, a typical day was assessing clients needs, cross qualifying clients for multiple services across the enterprise.
Very laid back Company. Great Individuls I work with here at Goodwill San Diego Industries. Fun Place To Work At.
Donation Attentdent (Current Employee), Mira Mesa, CaliforniaJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: no uniforms manditory
Cons: working outside.
-I accept donations from generous donors.
-Its fast and slow pace enviroment, I work at a very know and busy box in the county of San Diego.
-The management is great. They are very considerate of their empolyees.
-My co- workers are Awsome WE are the true definition of team work. Really, we are a very strong team!
- My hardest part of my job is maybe – more... excepting the heavy items such as Furniture and Tv's. The position is very physically demanding.
- What I enjoy about my job is my team! The spirits are Amazing. – less