We inspire hope and self-confidence, helping people from all backgrounds and walks of life to feel successful, valuable and dignified. We help people earn a living, improve their lives, and strengthen their families and their communities by offering customized job training, employment placement and other services to people who have disabilities, lack education or job experience, or face employment challenges.
If you enjoy a challenging, fast paced setting then a Goodwill® Driver may be the job for you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Pick-up and drop off at donations centers, retail stores
· Assures practices are consistent with policy and procedure and all laws and regulations
· Work with dispatch to ensure there is an efficient routing of trucks and reduction in the amount of trash
· Follow all procedures for careful handling of goods
· Take protective measures to prevent damage and loss of merchandise.
· Exhibiting a friendly and helpful attitude with customers
· Clean driving record
· Valid driver’s license (CDL A)
· High School diploma or its equivalent
· Ability to understand complex instructions
· Ability to read a map
· Ability to work well with the public.
· Positive work history
· Value diversity
Equal Opportunity Employer