Goodwill Industries Employee Review

View all Goodwill Industries reviews

Love helping others.
Job Coach - Work Activity Program (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 29, 2014
A typical work day is supervising, training, teaching 12 participants with Intellectual Disabilities. Transport when needed. Prepare snacks and lunch for Job Training and Work Activity. Do all daily and monthly documentation for USDA, set all transportation and help get bus passes through Medicaid and paycom. Take all participants for annual physical and conduct staffing. I work with the public in finding jobs and any other service that they need, if I can't help I give them resources that will. I get alone with all my co-workers and are there when they need me. The hardest part of my job is not being able to help. The joy of my job is being able to help one person.
Pros
meeting people
Cons
healthcare is expensive

Other Goodwill Industries Employee Reviews

Good environment.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Floyds Knobs, INFebruary 19, 2018
Mostly ran register, put away new product and kept main floor cleaned up. Management is great and lots of teamwork, decent work environment. Most days are enjoyable.
Corporate Non-Profit Environment
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 18, 2018
Generally conservative employees at corporate office. Overall, friendly, kind, and pleasant. Fairly disconnected, disorganized management of the business and departments. Communication flow is challenging.
Pros
Discount on donations
Cons
Terrible benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodwill Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

53.9K