Goodwill of North Florida

Goodwill of North Florida Employer Reviews

not a fun place to work at and too much playing around
Operated dishwasher (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 13, 2012
Pros: meals were not for free you had to pay for them
Cons: 2 hours breaks
well i worked at goodwill for 13 years and i had customer service experience and i would assisting them to find food items and i would help the wonded in wheelchair or on crutches and i would take them to their table and we would have special meals sometimes for birthdays and holidays and we would be busy .
We average 18 donations daily, enjoy talking to customers, relieve co-workers for breaks, sales contest, employees keep you smiling.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Starke, FLAugust 11, 2012
Pros: winning goodbills
Cons: sorting through used merchandise
Cashier, donations, customer service, answer phones, sorting used merchandise. The hardest part of the job is loading and unloading the truck. The most enjoyable part of the job is customer service.
nothing everything was wrong
Cashier and compiled tickets (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2012
Pros: no lunch no nothing
Cons: short breaks or no breaks at all
i love the job when i first start then after a year or two i seen how they was doing there worker not giving them fair pay for all the work they do. but what keep me going was my customer and how they loved me. and how they bring smile on my face as well as their.but the company did everything wrong with work and their people that work for them.
Excellent place to work
Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 7, 2012
Pros: excellent career opportunities
Cons: salary and benefits
Good Will of North Florida gave me an excellent opportunity to continue to improve in my professional field, coupled with a strong management team and excellent co-workers
great
customer service (Former Employee), JacksonvilleDecember 1, 2011
I enjoyed working for Goodwill, working there was a wonderful opportunity.
Executive Management So Unprofessional
Let's just say HR (Former Employee), So called corporate officeSeptember 16, 2013
Cons: too many to list
Was there as a temp and watched regular employees mistreated on so many levels. Talked to like they are nothing. After cleaning up previous temps mess, was told that I would be on staff for another six months and the next day, no warning, was told that was my last day. Was upset at first, but then realized they did me a favor. Currently working for – more... an EXCELLENT company who knows how to treat their employees. THANK YOU Goodwill. Maybe if you follow your own Mission Statement, the turnover rate won't be 150%. – less