Goodwin Hospitality Employee Reviews

Tough to get used to but very rewarding job
Hospitality Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 8, 2017
This company does an excellent job of training, preparing and following up with you. You have to have discipline in this job or you are toast. This company and the leadership have high standards that are met inconsistently in the field which is unfortunate. I'm sure it is difficult to keep people long term as this is a job you can either do well or not. Relationships among the longer term recruiters, their clients, candidates and each other are great. You just have to survive 2 years in this profession and it is pretty smooth sailing.
Pros
Freedom, Really helping people improve their lives
Cons
No benefits, no job security
Stay away from this company!
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  TenneseeNovember 29, 2016
This company is very unorganized- you are required to go through 4 weeks of brutal training. Cold calling, sourcing and 60+ hours a week with no income. The management team is not motivating and unprofessional.
An Amazing Company to Work for
Assistant Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Concord, NHJune 30, 2016
The job consists of a lot of recruiting efforts,including calling out, emailing, posting, as well as a slue of other administrative/project related tasks. It's challenging, engaging, and keeps me busy throughout my entire day. I work with an incredible group of people with some of the best management I've ever had the pleasure of being exposed to. I couldn't ask for a better job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goodwin Hospitality. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5