Goodwin Procter LLP

Goodwin Procter LLP Employer Reviews

Nice office in a cool building
Staffing, Training & Professional Development Asst (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 16, 2013
Goodwin Procter LLP was my first “real job” out of college. It was very exciting to work in Manhattan and with such a dynamic group of people. This might have been my first job but it is where I discovered my career path. Education is very important to me and I love being able to enrich peoples careers via the world of training.
Interesting and never a dull moment
Legal Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Boston, MADecember 27, 2012
Great place to work but looking for something closer to home
Great place to work.
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 1, 2012
Pros: good work environment.
Cons: help desk was outsourced.
Enjoyed my time at Goodwin Procter. Positive environment.
High expectations, but with a laid back atmosphere
Case Assistant (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 23, 2012
I currently work at a law firm and the culture at the particular office I work in is overall very encouraging. For example, a number of attorneys I work with involve me in the litigation or case process as much as possible. A typical day usually involves data entry, document management, Food and Drug Administration research, and proofreading memoranda.

At – more... times the work load is hectic, fast paced, and demanding, but I have managed to cope with and perform under pressure. I believe the attorneys I work with greatly appreciate this multi-tasking ability.

All my co-workers have a great sense of humor and everyone is extremely respectful to each other. It is a great office for interacting with individuals who are not only smart, professional, and extremely dedicated, but who also know how to create an enjoyable atmosphere for others. – less
Best law firm I have worked for so far
Case Assistant/Junior Paralegal (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 12, 2011
Goodwin Procter is an incredible firm and I would work for them again in a heartbeat.

About Goodwin Procter LLP

One of the largest law firms in Beantown, Goodwin Procter has branched beyond its Boston roots to establish offices on the East – Read more