- Participate in design process from programming through construction phases
- Engage with clients, consultants and regulatory agencies
- Manage project digital files and information
- Prepare presentations for active projects and for marketing
- Conduct building analysis for existing-conditions survey, code or sustainability
- Engage in professional development inside and outside of the office
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Relevant prior professional experience
- Existing-building project experience preferred
- Licensure and LEED accreditation preferred
- Design and detailing proficiency in Autodesk Revit
- Experience with Sketchup, Photoshop, 3-D modeling applications
- Excellence in design, organizational ability and communications
About the firm: Based in Boston and working nationally, Goody Clancy is an interdisciplinary firm of architects, preservationists, planners and urban designers focused on combining humanitarian purpose with visual distinction. The diverse work of the firm has been honored for both its design excellence and its social responsibility with more than one hundred design awards, including six national AIA Honor awards.
Send cover letter resume and portfolio by e-mail. Goody Clancy is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
Goody Clancy & Associates, Inc.
420 Boylston St.
Boston, MA 02116