Google Employee Reviews in United States

cool workspace
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJune 28, 2016
I love google, nice place to work and grow, following up on cool projects, strong team, smart people
i need job
Online Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  IndonesiaJune 27, 2016
online on a computer
I learned a lot
my coworkers just computer
I am very happy with my job
I just wanted to try something new
Nice company to work with
Advertising (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 25, 2016
I had a very nice experience with google advertisement so far. They deliver. It's easy to manage your account and track your work.
Working for big companies such as Google and Amazon is a very good experience
Oracle PL/SQL - OAF Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJune 23, 2016
Working for big companies such as Google, teaches you best practices that makes work stream lined. Due to code reviews, it forces you to be more conscious on how to code and follow best practices.
Pros
The perks are the best.
Great Place to Learn
VIP Product Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJune 22, 2016
My time at Google was a true experience. I enjoyed working with a lot of creative minds and learning the Googley way:-) I hope everyone get's to experience working for Google someday.
Pros
Free PERKS
Cons
NO Beds to sleep in
Productive and fun place to work
Fulfillment Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 16, 2016
Super smart people, fast-paced strategic decisions, team-based environment. Would recommend the company to entrepreneurial-minded individuals who are comfortable with frequent change in unchartered territory.
Fun Workplace, Great Benefits
Associate Account Strategist (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJune 15, 2016
Google is a fun place to work with a great atmosphere. The perks and benefits are great. Roles are very singularly task oriented since it is such a huge company, and though it is a "friendly" company, it is big, so it can be corporate at times.

Tons of huge opportunities for growth here, though moving upward internally is very difficult.
GodChronos on Youtube.
Youtube (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 12, 2016
I indirectly work for Google, my videos on Youtube make enough views that advertisements are able to pop up on my videos. The Advertisements make "Ad-Revenue", I don't know much else about it, I just know that Google makes money, and I end up making money. I don't make much because I'm not a HUGE youtuber. But at the end of the day, the money isn't what I care about, it's the fun. I'd say Youtube is more as an internship as I learn more about other people and connect in a way that I never would've thought I could.
Pros
Work when you want to work. It doesn't feel like a job.
sdf sfdfds dfs f dsfds fdsfds sfd
saddsa sdf sfsdsdf (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 8, 2016
Google is as great to work for as everyone thinks. It is a very relaxed and collaborative work culture. Lost of free time to do what you need to in your personal life, able to bring your dog(s) into work and everyone is extremely friendly. This has probably the greatest company I have worked for because of the overall culture of the company.

The only problem I have would be the fact that some teams give you very short notice on whether or not you will stay with the next every quarter. I am always in a panic when it comes close to the end of the quarter.
Fantastic!
Student Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJune 7, 2016
Had the opportunity to be selected twice as a Google Student Ambassador. I was invited on an all-expenses-paid trip out to Google's HQ in Mountain View, CA along with ~ 200 other ambassadors from schools all across the nation and the world. Got to hear from representatives from different teams across Google and went back to my campus to spread Google awareness to fellow students and faculty. Google is a stellar company to work for!
great place to get feet wet but not advance
Social Media Manager, Home Instead Senior Care (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INJune 7, 2016
I spent my days researching digital marketing, curating content, creating/managing social media ad campaigns, and building social media fan base. It was my first position in the field and the owner was very understanding of this. I had the freedom to research and explore, but the opportunity for advancement was limited due to being a remote position.
Boa
Hub Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJune 4, 2016
BOA was very cool. Learning how to process checks and working the machines was pretty cool. I would not mind going back. Bank of America was a fun work environment.
Google Express - Start up within a Start up
Google Express Merchant Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 3, 2016
This job was a unique opportunity to learn in a start up within a start up environment. There is no typical day on the job. Every day brings new challenges and tests your ability to roll with the punches. I learned a lot from the amazing people who work on the project and from our merchant partners who have so much experience in retail operations. This project is powered by a significant number of temps/contractors (as opposed to full staffed with Googlers) and would benefit from increasing their focus on retaining their talent/tribal knowledge by promoting within.
Pros
Free lunch & snacks, Google brand, and great culture!
Cons
High turnover on mostly contractor based staffing
Excellent!
Google App Support (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTJune 3, 2016
work life was amazing! the environment was prime. there was always a buzz of excitement and a go get it attitude. co workers are very fun and nice. and overall an extreamely productive workplace.
Great Job. Great culture too bad it's contract
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, MAJune 2, 2016
Google is a great company. Their products work very welll and they train you to them. Customer interactions are always pleasant and you get to work with new tech. I loved this job while I had it and I loved it the second year when they invited me back. I would have gone for a 3rd year but I had just started my new engineering job when the call came in.
Pros
Good pay fun environment
Cons
it's contract work
Great experience
Manager, Platforms Teams (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJune 1, 2016
Google is a great place to work. Its culture has changed over the years -- it has more bureaucracy than it did -- but as large corporations go, it does a fantastic job of empowering its individual contributors.
Pros
All the benefits
Cons
It's a large corporation, and you can get caught up in fighting bureaucracy rather than working on technical problems.
Google. What more is there to say?
Self Driving Car Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 30, 2016
Aside from working on a project with over 100 new graduates, this was a fantastic environment and a one of a kind project. Management for operations desperately needs to develop people management skills to add to their project management environment.
Good workplace
Caradigm (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 29, 2016
Worked with 4 creative people. Managed team and the workplace functioned in a very organized and effective way. Very functional and developed environment.
Great
Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMay 28, 2016
Great work experience overall. Very enjoyable work environment. Learned a lot about the industry. Gained valuable knowledge and skills for the field.
Google Vendor
Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 25, 2016

Pros
Free food, free transportation, great collaborative teams
Cons
Little/short notice one contract renewal

4.3