Google

Google Employer Reviews

Work related to Production
R&D Lab Technician for Loon project (Former Employee), Mountain viewFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: bad manage, prejudice
An area where I worked have a very bad management because they only do know about their staff not on people don't have a college degree or less. They don't know how to manage their work load through out the week. For some who don't have a degree work a lots than people who earned a college degree.
Collaborative with bright minds
Sales Associate, LatAm Trials and Assist Teams (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: all of the famous perks: free food everywhere, relaxed environment, pet friendly
Cons: temp jobs usually don't convert into full time positions
Work in teams

- Everybody works in teams and it is a very collaborative effort to a common goal.
- Creativity is a must
- Hard working people only
- A LOT of meetings daily
I enjoy the environment where i work on Google
WEB DEVELOPER (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: saturday
Cons: every month end
I use to work on Monday thru Friday, and i learned alot of things that as do with computer periperals and also internal computer applications, and i also like the management activities, during the tenure i work for Google the management and the organisational are really working with my plan and also me and my co-worker we work as a team in order to achieve a big time goals. the hardiest part of my job is where their is a time bomb in the sense that you have a specific time u need to finish the project which you have been asign to do. and the good time or the easy time is when we go out on a group party or vacation and we all have alot of fun.
Fun and Creative work place
Assembly/ QA/QC/Data Entry/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: free foods, caffeteria
Cons: parking
You'll work on cutting edge projects/ solve important issues that impact our community and the world You can't find a more well regarded company that actually deserves the hype it gets. You'll meet interesting people, managers, and senior managements.
i learn a lot and enjoying the experience to be one of the google employee.
Technician Assembler (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: free foods all days :)
i learn a lot and enjoying the experience to be one of the google employee. all the management is pretty cool and very nice to all their employee.
Fun Place To Work
Lead/Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAFebruary 18, 2015
With breakfast, lunch and dinner all in the same building, you never needed to go anywhere, which improved work being completed on time. Did not hurt that ping pong, video games & foosball was within arm's reach.
It was Great
Partner Channel Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 14, 2015
Chief architect for design, implementation and production of flagship Federal Channel program. Responsibilities included sales management, co-selling into customer accounts with resellers, forecasting, enablement, training, marketing, managing GSA Schedules, managing Quarterly Business Reviews, Opportunity Registration (OR), issuing quotas, business development and running of day-to day operations within Partner ecosystem.
An example for every company to imitate
Student Ambassador (Current Employee), GeorgiaFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: major resume booster, connections with quality professionals at google, bunch of google swag
Cons: huh? :)
As a Google Student Ambassador (GSA), I have thoroughly enjoyed being able to represent a company that is not only renowned for its superb products and services, but that have a team of highly motivated and dedicated members that want everyone to succeed. It is both exciting and rewarding. Truly a one-of-a-kind experience!
Google is a great company to work for!
Book Search Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAFebruary 9, 2015
Cons: being a vendor
Google offers great work/life balance but when it comes to compensation and benefits, it depends which contracting company you actually work for.
Fun place to work
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAFebruary 8, 2015
As an on-site vendor at Google you are treated the same way as an actual full time Google employee. You are given the same respect and tasks as your fellow Googlers. Teams are always supportive and mangers are always willing to help.
Fun place to work
Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAFebruary 8, 2015
fun place to work
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAFebruary 5, 2015
It is a great environment with supportive management and team. Competitive and open to ideas from anyone! Work is fast-paced but manageable.
fun place to work
Visual Data Analyst (Former Employee), Bothell, WAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: strict management
Its a place to work when you dont have a whole lot going on and you are waiting for your next gig unless you want to be working with visual maps for your career.
Amazing company, perks are incredible, advancement is hard
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: gyms, free food, dogs at work
Cons: contacted roles, lack of mobility, lack of transperency from management
Overall, Google is an incredible company to work for and learn from. You work alongside the brightest, and have the opportunity to learn and grow in a highly stimulating and creative environment. You can, however, feel like a hamster in a wheel, and like trying your hand at other roles, or looking to move up, can feel nearly impossible. The perks and co-workers make the job amazing. The hardest part is that you're stuck in such a specific niche that can feel really boring, and under challenging after a while.
Flexible hours and Dynamic tasks
Ads Quality Rater (Current Employee), Home Office - Paoli, PAFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: flexibility
Cons: no co-workers, career advancement or job security
This job provides me a benefit of making my own schedule. A typical work day is usually from 9am - 11am, 1pm-3pm and 8pm - 10pm.
I have learn about marketing ads and ways that Google matches their users requests with the ads available. It is a very interesting job. Unfortunately, I don't have contact with co-workers unless that is a task that we are in disagreement, but the conversation does not go any further then the task discussion.
The hardest part of my job is not having contact to other people and/or co-workers.
The most enjoyable part is the flexible hours. I tend to be more productive and focus at work when I choose the hours I am dedicating to it. Also the tasks are interesting and fun to do.
Great job and opportunity
SUITE ATTENDANT (Former Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: free lunch on google campus
Cons: tiny break room for a hundred employees
This was a great job. They understood your schedule and were flexible. They gave us cards/ids that allowed us to go on campus and eat for free, or workout and use the bikes. Also, they provided us with bikes at our workplace to get to and from restaurants and our vehicles.
Great to work for
Solutions Consultant (Fixed-Term) (Former Employee), Kirkland, WAFebruary 2, 2015
Great company & benefits. Got acquired by them and they treated me well and had tons for resources to help me grow my skills.
Fantastic Place To Work
Discovery Attorney (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAJanuary 29, 2015
Great colleagues, Interesting work, fantastic place to work. Innovative department within the legal field in general and the ediscovery field in particular.
People are nice.
Visual Data Specialist (Current Employee), BothellJanuary 27, 2015
Great place to work. Management is nice. There are games.
Great place to work. Management is nice. There are games.
A lot of freedom, a decent pay but no future
Italian Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee), telecommutingJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: a lot of freeodm and a good pay
Cons: no future
The pay is decent, there are no benefist, you make your own schedule in total freedom, this is a temporary jobs and there is no future in it.

1 2 3 4 5

About Google

Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. At Google, we know that every employee has something – Read more