• Familiarity with lab equipment.
Lab Support Engineer (Former Employee) – Palo Alto, CA – August 1, 2017
• Follow established reliability test procedures and perform various environmental and mechanical reliability testing, photography of failures for documentation, and report generation.
• Set up and run test equipment (Environmental Chambers, UV Chamber, Thermal Cycling Chamber)
• Perform Chemical test, Drop test with high speed camera tumble test II Heina’s, RCA Abrasion test, Auto force test, Force gauge test (Nidec Shimpo FGV-200xy), Cross hatch test, Engagement cycle test.
• Record, analyze, and report test results using spreadsheets and charts.
• Update/upload the firmware
• Build fixtures to set up the units for final testing
• Maintain and operate the 3D printer
• Perform soldering of small component (0402 or smaller) under microscope.