Google Employee Reviews

Fun place
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 21, 2017
Great team work and get paced job. Work environment is safe filled with people who want to work. Definitely would like to grow with this job and seek all opportunity
Bay Area - Executive Protection (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 20, 2017
Google is a great place to work. Friendly accepting environment. The culture of Google is ever changing which makes it very diverse in everything that they do.
contract position
Quality Assurance - Visual Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WANovember 20, 2017
working here was alright. it was a contract position. you got free lunch and parking. the google full time employees were all condescending towards contractors. typical stuff.
Great and fun environment
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MANovember 19, 2017
Overall the place was great. Managers were awsome. Everyone got along well. It was very competitive but it was fun. My time there was short but I enjoyed it.
Google
collection agent (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 17, 2017
Make sure youre logged i on time ad prepare to assist customers
Inbound ad outbound calls
Customer service handled in professional manner
Sup escalation only if needed
Pros
Expierence helpful
Cons
Limited Advancement
Hello
AFLAC, Independent Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CANovember 16, 2017
This is a fun place to work and is a small company so you will have a chance to learn about a lot of different aspects of business and will need to open to change through out the day.
nice place but limited on my time there
dba (Current Employee) –  Buford, GANovember 16, 2017
wish it was full time. I was a contract employee so no benefits or perks. loved the job travel to and from my home was quite far but the people and atmosphere were amazing . I would recommend working at google for anyone even a chef
amazing
Event coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CANovember 16, 2017
I loved everything about working for them

I was only a event coordinator for a side company but the perks of the job was pretty awesome to myself I would love to go back.
Excellent work environment
Field Operations Lead (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 15, 2017
Excellent work environment and amazing people to work with. The ability to to travel with in the southeastern region of the United States really taught me a lot.
Amazing job opportunity
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 15, 2017
I got to be a part of an incredible opportunity working with the virtual head gear technology being introduced into schools. I wish I could have stayed on the project longer, and am always looking for openings at Google to rejoin the team as an employee or contractor.
Pros
Different atmosphere everyday

Want to know more about Google?

Ask a question
Easy and not a bad way to make some cash.
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  RemoteNovember 15, 2017
Enjoyed the year I spent there. No real structure. As long as the minimum amount of hours were put in by the end of the week, you could work whenever you wanted.
Great job
Street View Driver (Former Employee) –  New York StateNovember 14, 2017
Flexible hours making my own schedule any day of the week. I learned a lot about the area of New York City and New Jersey. I would certainly recommend working for Google to anyone.
Its was fun, that's it!
Partner Solutions Implementation Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Celebration, FLNovember 13, 2017
This was a fun place to work and got to travel to CA and PA to see the offices and meet some really smart people. Google is a great place to work.... if you're hired directly, but if you came in by an acquisition, you were doomed from the start! Never got a real shot to shine, just immediately cross trained your replacement and that really brought down the morale of the team.
Amazing company!
Program Manager, Education (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 13, 2017
Google is an incredible place to work. They have every perk you could imagine. However, it is a huge company and that's definitely not for everyone.
Amazing place to work
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 10, 2017
Google is a great place to learn and start your career. There are amazing opportunities for skill and career development. People are friendly and the company cares about its employees.
Overall a good place to work
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CANovember 9, 2017
Great benefits, great people, innovative projects. A self-starting culture that runs like a large startup. Hardest part of the job is getting overwhelmed with multiple projects in a core role while juggling passionate side projects.
social
DRIVER - UNITY COURIER (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CANovember 9, 2017
Like the social culture. People are friendly with open minded on any subject. They are very cheerful at most of the time and a willingness to give hands up to new workers.
Not a good experience
Contract Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 8, 2017
My contract was terminated with no notice and a vague message was left for my agency saying it was due to performance. I was 2 months in and never had any inclination I was not performing well.
Operations Lead
Operations Lead (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 8, 2017
Google was a great place to work. I made a lot of life long friends as a result while learning new skills to propel me forward in my career. I learned process improvement, lean management, and operational efficiency.
proactive
Book Scanner (Former Employee) –  San Mateo County, CANovember 6, 2017
it was a good job at the beginning and at the end it was to boring for me because you would do the same thing everyday for the time you were working. but google do treat the employees good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3