Google Employee Reviews

Review
Dex Media Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 30, 2017
Great company and fun product to sell. Excellent management and support. Corporate decided to shut down the division I was in. Unfortunately. Would recommend.
Nice place to be in.
Internship (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 30, 2017
Since I would only have my internships on Friday evenings, I never really got to spend a whole ton of time in the building. What I did learn at my internship at Google was working with money, like being a sales person and how to attract customers.
Nice facilities free snacks
Content Review Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 29, 2017
Nice environment. They care about keeping the employees healthy and happy. Good environment for people with diverse cultural and language backgrounds.
Love the snacks
PM (Former Employee) –  MTVNovember 23, 2017
I love that snacks and coffee are always available when the day gets stressful and there is no time to leave. The break room is not far from any work space.
Fun and exciting work place
UX Designer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 21, 2017
People are the smartest people you will meet. Everyone is so laid back and the culture is fantastic. You can choose to work remotely from home if you choose to. Also, you have the freedom to do any 20% project you would like.
Pros
Free lunch, free swag, free commute
Cons
Slower pace
Google fiber
Aerial Lineman (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 21, 2017
By far the worst company i ever worked for. I was employed through a sub contractor who just one night packed up and left state with all the money. They left 15 employees stranded in texas with no money no way home and without any reason.
Fun place
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 21, 2017
Great team work and get paced job. Work environment is safe filled with people who want to work. Definitely would like to grow with this job and seek all opportunity
Bay Area - Executive Protection (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 20, 2017
Google is a great place to work. Friendly accepting environment. The culture of Google is ever changing which makes it very diverse in everything that they do.
contract position
Quality Assurance - Visual Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WANovember 20, 2017
working here was alright. it was a contract position. you got free lunch and parking. the google full time employees were all condescending towards contractors. typical stuff.
Great and fun environment
Scanner (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MANovember 19, 2017
Overall the place was great. Managers were awsome. Everyone got along well. It was very competitive but it was fun. My time there was short but I enjoyed it.
Google
collection agent (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 17, 2017
Make sure youre logged i on time ad prepare to assist customers
Inbound ad outbound calls
Customer service handled in professional manner
Sup escalation only if needed
Pros
Expierence helpful
Cons
Limited Advancement
Hello
AFLAC, Independent Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CANovember 16, 2017
This is a fun place to work and is a small company so you will have a chance to learn about a lot of different aspects of business and will need to open to change through out the day.
nice place but limited on my time there
dba (Current Employee) –  Buford, GANovember 16, 2017
wish it was full time. I was a contract employee so no benefits or perks. loved the job travel to and from my home was quite far but the people and atmosphere were amazing . I would recommend working at google for anyone even a chef
amazing
Event coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CANovember 16, 2017
I loved everything about working for them

I was only a event coordinator for a side company but the perks of the job was pretty awesome to myself I would love to go back.
Excellent work environment
Field Operations Lead (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 15, 2017
Excellent work environment and amazing people to work with. The ability to to travel with in the southeastern region of the United States really taught me a lot.
Google
Operation assembler (Former Employee) –  Lenoir, NCNovember 15, 2017
Great job great environment the people are very nice they offer free lunch and dinner the mangers are excellent it's just an overall great place to work
Amazing job opportunity
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 15, 2017
I got to be a part of an incredible opportunity working with the virtual head gear technology being introduced into schools. I wish I could have stayed on the project longer, and am always looking for openings at Google to rejoin the team as an employee or contractor.
Pros
Different atmosphere everyday
Easy and not a bad way to make some cash.
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  RemoteNovember 15, 2017
Enjoyed the year I spent there. No real structure. As long as the minimum amount of hours were put in by the end of the week, you could work whenever you wanted.
Great job
Street View Driver (Former Employee) –  New York StateNovember 14, 2017
Flexible hours making my own schedule any day of the week. I learned a lot about the area of New York City and New Jersey. I would certainly recommend working for Google to anyone.
Its was fun, that's it!
Partner Solutions Implementation Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Celebration, FLNovember 13, 2017
This was a fun place to work and got to travel to CA and PA to see the offices and meet some really smart people. Google is a great place to work.... if you're hired directly, but if you came in by an acquisition, you were doomed from the start! Never got a real shot to shine, just immediately cross trained your replacement and that really brought down the morale of the team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Google. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3