JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY Inventory control and cross-functional support. Helps with determining stock levels and stock rotations. Keeps all pricing files, systems data updated and current. Helps and assists with processes and procedures, supporting all departments to assure proper and continuous work flow.
1. Inventory control: Assist with stock adjustments, stock requests, stock packages, maintain factory price files, update customer agreement files, update system costs, maintain min / max levels, stock rotation
2. Source One Contract/Master File (S1eP) management. Enter Add/Change/Delete updates; oversee Type 3 non-movers, spot buys.
3. Returns processing including return of product through system, credit entry to Great Plains, failure analysis reports and final disposition to customer, Internal Corrective Action Review (ICAR).
4. Create Bill of Materials for Gopher Production (GVS) items.
5. Company resource for import/export compliance, NAFTA/Country of Origin.
6. Enter product descriptions.
7. Balance ship and debits daily using CMSDF and CMSDP reports.
8. Month-end Point Of Sale reporting to factories.
9. Year-end inventory maintenance – work “Listing to Inventory Adjustments” and update excel spread sheet throughout the year.
10. Process fixes on system orders (G#’s).
11. Oversee on-time customer order delivery using Report Manager. Work with Account Management to ensure delivery to customer promise.
12. Provide support and back-up to Buyers.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. 40 hours over 5 days per week.
2. Gopher Office environment.
3. Customer visits and external training as needed.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, and EXPERIENCES
1. Two year degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. APICs Certification recommended, not required.
3. Three or more years working experience in Inventory Control or related field.
4. Ability to work competently within company systems: GEOS, SharePoint, OnContact, Eyesys, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), telephone and internet.
5. Operate in an organized method with high attention to detail.