Customer Service Representative Non-Exempt Position
Reports to Customer Service Management
Gordian Project’s Customer Service Representative will fulfill all customer service related tasks for all Gordian Project websites.
Gordian Project currently owns and operates PlumberSurplus.com and OutdoorPros.com with more opportunities on the horizon.
He/She should be excited and motivated to learn and grow. This position provides a great opportunity to be an integral part of the company and the Gordian Project family.
Example of Duties includes but is not limited to:
· Assist with customer communications center related tasks by providing analysis, support and
direction to all functional areas.
· Serve as liaison between the customer and/or supplier and various departments.
· Solicit sales.
· Provide pricing, shipping information and processes orders.
· Set up new accounts, maintains records, prepare reports and perform work processing
assignments and related clerical duties.
· High School Diploma (or equivalent) required.
· One to Three years related and/or relevant work experience.
· Clear understanding of customer service.
· Intermediate computer knowledge related to typing, use of internet, and data entry.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Good telephone skills.
· Mathematical aptitude.
· Accurate data entry ability.
· Capacity to handle stressful situations.
· Light typing: minimum 40 words per minute.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and speak clearly. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel. The job requires sitting for long periods of time while performing repetitive duties such as typing and mouse clicking. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Full Time Position (40 hours per week)
Indeed - 18 months ago