Gordian Project currently operates PlumberSurplus.com , OutdoorPros.com and Remodelr.com with more opportunities on the horizon.
Warehouse and Maintenance Attendant I Non-Exempt Position
Reports to Fulfillment and Returns Lead
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- No related and/or relevant work experience
- Beginning Understanding of Warehouse and inventory functions
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Tolerance to a variance of both hot and cold weather conditions
- Light Maintenance including janitorial responsibilities and opening and closing procedures
- Shipping and Receiving
- Purchase order processing.
- Shipping and receiving of goods
- Monitoring the in-ward and out-ward flow of inventory
- Inventory counts
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and speak clearly. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel. The job requires standing for long periods of time while performing repetitive duties such as lifting, bending and reaching. The employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.