Gordon State College

Gordon State College Employee Reviews

Fun work place and accessibility to interact with residents
Resident Assistant (Current Employee), Barnesville, GAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Ablity to do more such as planning events and helping students with problems if necessary.
Cons: Weekend duty
Great studying environment, which helps men balance school work and a job. Being able to get to know different residents that live in my building and all around campus. Getting feed back from students on what kind of events they would like for us RA's to plan for them. Lastly, getting residents involved by helping with the production of events.
Wonderful family-like work atmosphere
Student Assistant Registrar's Office (Current Employee), Registrar's OfiiceFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: my schedule in the office works around my class schedule
Cons: i am only allowed 19 hours per week
Two days are never the same when dealing with students, parents and faculty. I learn something new every day about the institution of higher learning itself as well as Gordon State College. I enjoy my position assisting students and my co-workers.
Great atmosphere
Temporary Bookstore Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee), Barnesville, GaJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: great commute without hardly much traffic
Cons: long hours
I loved working there. The students and staff were great. Very casual atmosphere, which would be expected out of a college campus.
Family oriented
Associate Professor/Academic Success Coor (Current Employee), School of NursingNovember 30, 2013
The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day.
Very Fun work environment
Housing Assistant (Former Employee), Barnesville GAJune 5, 2013
Pros: free lunches, dinners, trips
A typical day includes going to class, volunteering in the office, sitting on duty for 6 hours.
Productive and lot of fun. Can be alot of work at times
Resident Director (Former Employee), Barnesville, GAMay 14, 2013
Great place for a person that likes to help kids and move improvement of students lives.
Fun and managable at the same time
Residence Hall monitor (Former Employee), Barnesville, GAApril 6, 2013
Greeting and assisting students to sign in visitors into the resident halls. Answering phones, directing calls.
Inspiring place to work
Student Researcher (Former Employee), Barnesville, GAJanuary 26, 2013
The management is professional yet relateable. An environment that truly fosters the development of learning minds.
Great School!
Student Teaching Internship/ Practicum 2 (Current Employee), Barnesville, GANovember 19, 2012
Pros: small school
Cons: driving distance
Gordon College is a great school to attend. I enjoyed my time spend working and learning there.

Gordon State College Salaries