Gorilla Logic is a rapidly growing software consulting company located in the heart of downtown Boulder, with additional offices in New York and Costa Rica and with large amount of customers across the nation. With established expertise in building enterprise apps for web and mobile, Gorilla Logic has a hefty portfolio of Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 clients. Our 85 person team works with technologies such as Java, Flex, HTML5, JQuery, Android, iOS, PHP and many more. Because of our talented engineers and extreme success across multiple industries, we are the industry's GORILLAS. We continuously strive to separate ourselves from our competitors by hiring top-tier talent, and that's why we are interested in YOU.
We are looking for an experienced Automation Engineer who is passionate about developing innovative automated testing solutions for our state-of-the-art cloud storage solution. This is a high-visibility role that will impact the fundamental performance of our new cloud storage product. Our team has a work hard, play hard mentality, so your ability to have some fun is a must!
The primary responsibility of the candidate will be to work closely with both Quality and Development teams to design and create a unified test automation framework that will be used across all levels of the R&D organization. More specific responsibilities include:
- Design and develop a reliable, scalable and maintainable test automation framework
- Communicate and collaborate with the Development and QE teams to develop automation processes and plans
- Develop detailed automated tests from test plans, test cases and functional specs
- Diagnose, debug and perform root-cause analysis of issues and defects
- Actively participate in test planning discussions to assure automation coverage is continuously improving
The candidate should be self-driven, with a strong background in Python programming and test automation frameworks. Additional requirements include:
- Experience developing complex test automation and scripts using Python
- Software development and/or quality engineering experience
- Solid programming experience in Python is a must
- Experience using contemporary Web frameworks (such as Django) is highly desired
- Experience with Linux is a must, any other OS is a plus
- Track record of being a key contributor in successful projects
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
This position is a contract role of 6+ months (w2 or c2c) with the possibility of being hired on directly by the client.
Rate is $60-$70/hr depending on expereince.
All work will be done onsite in Boulder, CO
We are unable to sponsor any H1b Visas at this time.
No phone calls about this position.
No 3rd party recruiters.