We have an immediate opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team in a very busy, upscale Cosmetic Surgery Practice in Tualatin. As a Registered Nurse in our fully certified in-office surgery center your duties will include: providing excellent patient care, assisting with patient questions and concerns regarding procedures, acting as 'circulator' for our procedures, following up with patients after their procedures to address questions, sterile processing, preop checking in, sterile prep of patients, postop recovery and discharge. You will also be responsible for ordering supplies and running the day2day operations with our current nurses (one full time, one part time). We will train you to scrub on cases and assist. There will also be time on the clinic side with consults, postops, preops, etc.
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, generally arriving at 7am each day. Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, long term disability, 2 weeks vacation. We perform 100% cosmetic surgery (no insurance cases). If you are looking to join an enthusiastic team that has fun on a daily basis without the constraints of a hospital system, this is the place for you! No nights, no weekends, no call, most holidays off.
1. At least 1-2 years of RECENT RN experience (not necessarily in surgery, although, this would be ideal)
2. Clean and valid Oregon RN license with no 'issues'
3. Fluent in basic Windows skills including email, instant messaging, scanning, Word, etc
4. Fun, outgoing personality
5. ACLS certified
6. Experience as an injector with fillers and botox a major plus, but, certainly not required
Check out our website at www.GorinPlasticSurgery.com and click on the following links for reviews of our office: