OVERALL DESCRIPTION OF JOB SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for supporting the Superintendent and Project Manager on an assigned project. Performs routine daily activities on-site at the project and assists in gathering and distributing information to team members. Possesses strong written and verbal communications skills and manages time effectively.
RELATIONSHIPS: This position reports to the Director of Construction, retains relationships with peers and all other departments within the company, maintains relationships with current and prospective residents, and maintains relationships with suppliers, vendors, and others serving the Company or the property.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Please note that the essential job functions listed here are not all-inclusive, rather they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position and, therefore, may be modified and revised. Other duties may be required and assigned from time-to-time.
1. Analyzing and resolving field construction issues.
2. Prepare, review and distribute RFIs. Maintain RFI Log.
3. Maintain job Rental Authorization Log.
4. Maintain job files and as-builts.
5. Develop and maintain schedule with Superintendent input.
6. Maintain thorough understanding of contract documents and subcontracts.
7. Prepare meeting minutes for all job meetings.
8. Complete required tasks daily: purchase orders, work orders, daily paperwork and collecting subcontractor daily job reports.
9. Maintain internal checklists for assigned project.
10. Weekly project photos.
11. Inspect/verify material deliveries.
12. Manage project closeout and obtain all warranties required for final acceptance.
13. Maintain punch list with Superintendent.
14. Ensure company procedures and standards are maintained.
15. Other duties assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent required.
2. Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications.
3. Positive Attitude.
4. Strong organizational skills, time management, high attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills.
5. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in writing and verbally.
6. Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft Project.
7. Proven experience as a good team member.
SCOPE AND COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
1. Minimum 40 hours per week.
2. Salary commensurate with level of experience.
3. Earned time per employee handbook.
4. Reimbursed travel expenses, with proof of insurance and valid driver’s license.
5. Company contributes toward premium expense for medical and dental insurance for permanent full-time position.
6. Eligible for discretionary 401K employer match after one year which is fully vested after six years.
7. Life insurance for permanent full-time positions.
Please apply directly through this site with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.