Goss International is a global leader in web offset printing solutions, with a complete product range of newspaper, commercial, and packaging press systems, as well as mailroom and postpress equipment to worldwide markets. Goss International has been building printing equipment for over a century and is an industry leader in technological innovation. Goss International has an opening for a Design Engineer (Research) in Durham, NH.
Summary of Position Responsibility:
The principle focus of the applied reserach group is the development of theoretically based models and performance predictive simulations that characterize various aspects of the printing process and systems. Duties will involve theorectical and experimental activities. Areas of investigation will include web handling, system dynamics, and roll coating. Other duties may be assigned or required for the performance of this position. Occassional travel may be required.
- Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or closely related field.
- Academic background focused on Applied Mechanics with emphasis in
- Fluid or Solid machanics is preferred.
- Controls and Dynamics coursework are beneficial.
- Ability to demonstrate efficient engineering.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong MS computer skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- English language skills required (verbal and written)
- Trancsripts must be submitted with application.
Non-essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Other duties may be assigned or required for the performance of this position.
- Occasional travel required.
The selected candidate must pass a pre-placement exam, including drug and alcohol tests and a background check.
Goss International offers competitive wages and a benefits package designed to meet the need of employees. Qualified applicants can apply on our website (www.gossinternational.com) or resumes can be faxed to (603) 750-6620, or mailed to Goss International, Human Resources Dept., 121Technology Drive, Durham, NH 03824. A cover letter including salary requirements are required for faxed or mailed submittals. Goss International is an equal opportunity employer.