Goss International is a global leader in web offset printing solutions, with a complete product range of newspaper, commercial, and packaging press systems, as well as mailroom and postpress equipment to worldwide markets. Goss International has been building printing equipment for over a century and is an industry leader in technological innovation. Goss International has an opening for a Design/Project Engineer (Mechanical) in Durham, NH.
Summary of Position Responsibility:
Perform basic design analysis and calculations. Contribute to or perform testing and evaluation to satisfy task goal. Initiate, coordinate, participate, and act upon the results of technical reviews. Review the task goals and suggest implementation technology. Communicate with other engineering disciplines. Remain abreast of engineering standards, procedures, and tools that are essential to perform required
tasks. Ensure completeness and accuracy in the performance of tasks. Document and communicate engineering problems using professional engineering techniques. Other duties may be assigned or required for the performance of this position.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to demonstrate efficient engineering including performance, cost and scheduling.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Over one year job-related experience.
- Proficiency with CAD software.
- Strong MS computer skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- English language skills required (verbal and written)
Non-essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Other duties may be assigned or required for the performance of this position.
- Occasional travel required.
The selected candidate must pass a pre-placement exam, including drug and alcohol tests and a background check.
Goss International offers competitive wages and a benefits package designed to meet the need of employees. Qualified applicants can apply on our website (www.gossinternational.com) or resumes can be faxed to (603) 750-6620, or mailed to Goss International, Human Resources Dept., 121Technology Drive, Durham, NH 03824. A cover letter including salary requirements are required for faxed or mailed submittals. Goss International is an equal opportunity employer.