Gotprint.com

Gotprint.com Employer Reviews

shipping clerk
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Hebron, KYDecember 30, 2014
Pros: friendly coworkers
Cons: management, advancement, pay, and hours
Management lies about pay raises, they will ask you to break the rules and then throw you under the bus. There are no guarantee on hours one day you could work two hours and the next eight. On average I had gotten 26 hours a week when I was hired for 40 or more.
Clean, fun fast paced environment.
Production (Former Employee), Hebron, KYNovember 17, 2014
Developed skills to be a leader and lead by example to create a better working environment. Served on the safety committee that helped create a safe working environment also became first aide and CPR certified as a safety leader. Held a minor supervisor role in the folding department and the responsibilities included checking emails for changing job information and to train employees on bindery equipment.
Got Print
Shipping (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXMarch 23, 2013
Pros: the people that worked there
Cons: slow advancement
A Typical day would start out with setting up the tables for the incoming products. then a person would tag the product and set it on the table for the scaner to scane the tag for the shipping lable. once the shipping lable was on it would be filled with paper and taped shut for shipping pick up. The people i worked with were great we could laugh and have a good time with each others company wile doing our jobs, good and on time. the hardest part of the job would be the long drive to and from work, A 2 hour drive. the most enjoyable part was the coworkers.
Established company where I advanced due to my experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Burbank, CAMarch 7, 2012
Pros: great staff, understanding management, supportive environment
Cons: short lunches, lackluster human resource department, health care
Gotprint.com is a wonderful company that establishes itself as one of the premier printers in the United States. They have a great customer department, that communicates not only with the customers but also handles updates from their shipping department as well as file processing.