Gourmet

Gourmet Employer Reviews

Learned new skills and worked in a team enviroment.
Kitchen Helper (Former Employee), Jackson, TNSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: co-workers
Cons: part-time
Hardest part of job was working in high volume traffic without proper tools.
Working with my co-workers.
Fast paced, production type atmosphere, result oriented daily
District Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 20, 2013
Pros: small business, tight knit co-workers, supportive colleagues
Cons: excessive travel for long periods of time
I presently work in mostly fast pace atmospheres where it is a lot of hands on supervision, planning, budgeting, catering, reports and fact building and etc. I understand how to exercise conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity. The food service business – more... depends on a range of skills to manage time, accomplish specific tasks, projects and goals while complying to a due date.

I have learned the necessary skillset to manage food service cafeterias, restaurants, concession stands, private parties and etc. I also have learned to work with many types of personalities, with a wide range of skillsets and to focus on treating people the way I want to be treated.

I believe that management holds the responsibility to grow a business and must have the necessary skillset to utilize the practical techniques that can provide positive results when leading people. There has to be some consensus amongst management that an individual has a family life and need to have time with family to be more job focused, successful, and happy individuals.

Most of my co-workers are skilled individuals and customer service oriented. They are good people to work with and possess strong ability to adapt to situations as they occur.

The hardest part of the job is traveling and leaving my family for sometime months at a time as situations arrive in various locations.

The most enjoyable part of my job is working to motivate people and to see that motivation result in positive customer satisfaction. – less
Its a productive work place, where I get to learn how to conduct myself as a manager in the foodservice industry.
Supervisor/Cook (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: some of the higher up people inside the company need to be replaced.
A typical day at work will be what you make. It depends on you, your attitude and mind frame play a big roll in the workplace.
It was the most wonderful and interseting job I have ever had!
Quality Manager (Former Employee), Tulalip, WANovember 8, 2012
Pros: good company, good people. good products.
I started working in the lab and worked my way up to Quality Manager, I like working for a company that makes me feel good.
i Love to do Work
Supervisor (Former Employee), LahoreMay 29, 2013
I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near.
The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.

Thats Why i Request – more... you to please give me one chance i ll never ever disheart you. – less
Working environment at Gourmet
EXECUTIVE CHEF (Former Employee), PhilippinesSeptember 24, 2012
> we do make dressings and sauce in which we do supply in supermarkets.

> we do get our ingredients in our farm
busy and friendly kitchen
kitchen manager (Current Employee), nottinghamMay 1, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
prep meals for the day. stock control,learn new recipes, manage co-workers in prepping, cooking and serving. the hardest part is the hours. The most enjoyable part is working with hardworking nice staff, and meeting and serving the customers and cooking.
15 minutos de descanso
oficios varios (Former Employee), Cali, VACJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: seguro medico
Cons: no conversar con los cologas
el salario era bueno, se descansaba 15 minutos que me ayudaba a tomar un poco de fuerzas para volver el trabajo, responsabilidad de la empresa en caso de accidente.
Ambiente de trabajo comodo
Dependienta de panaderia Año (Former Employee), barcelonaJanuary 22, 2014
Preparacion de pan, fermentacion de pastas.
AGILIDAD EN EL PUESTO DE TRBAJO
APRENDI MUCHAS COSAS
Todo muy bien, me gusto mucho trabajar para esta empresa
LIMPIADORA (Former Employee), paternaDecember 15, 2013
Trabajaba de noches limpiando, aprendi a limpiar mejor de lo que ya sabia, las compañeras muy bien, lo que mas me gusto el ambiente de trabajo. estaba muy agusto.
ambiente relajado
gerente y propietaria negocio alimentación (Former Employee), madridOctober 26, 2013
Pros: soy la propietaria
Cons: falta de libertad horaria
muchio trabajo desde el inicio de la mañana hasta el final de la jornada laboral,
aprendí y aprendo a gestionar una tienda de alimentación, con todo lo que eso conlleva.
no tengo empleados, a causa de la crisis tuve que despedir a los dos que tenía.
lo más dificil es no tener disposición de n ingun dia libre
lo que más me gusta siempre es el trato directo – more... con el cliente. – less
Buen hambiente
Ayudante de cocina (Former Employee), Salamanca, CLOctober 26, 2013
Pros: buen sueldo.
Cons: trabajo duro
Un trabajo duro, pero bien recompensado, pues eras pocas horas pero un buen sueldo.
LUGAR DE MUCHOS APRENDIZAJES
encargada (Former Employee), Belgrano C, BAugust 22, 2013
Pros: art.obra social
Cons: sin horarios y dias razonables para poder pasar tiempo con mi flia.
APRENDI A RELACIONARME CON LA GENTE,A RESOLVER PROBLEMAS Q NECESITABAN TOMAS DE DECICIONES INMEDIATAS,A TRABAJAR BAJO PRESION, A CUMPLIR CON OBJETIVOS, A REALIZAR TAREAS ADMINITRATIVAS/CONTABLES, A MANEJAR PERSONAL A CARGO ETC.TOTAL RESPONSABILIDAD SOBRE TODO AL TENER A CARGO LLAVES PARA APERTURA Y CIERRE DEL LOCAL Y ACCESO AL SISTEMA DE SEGURIDAD.
MI – more... PASO POR LA EMPRESA ME DEJO MUCHAS COSAS APRENDIDAS TOTALMENTE APLICABLES – less
muy buen ambiente trabajo en equipo divertido respetuoso
ayudante de cocina (Current Employee), Buenos Aires, BAugust 1, 2013
Pros: ambiente agradable
Cons: dijeron estaria en blanco y permanente, ahora solo invierno por eso tengo que buscar otro empleo solo
te capacitan y te orientan los primeros dias ambiente agradable un poco de presion sirve para desenvolverse y experiencia en el area mejoran tu rendimiento, este tipo de trabajo es el que me gusta ya que mis aspiraciones es poder ser un buen chef tiene un muy buen gerente ,los compañeros siempre estan dados
ambiente stimolante
cuoco (Former Employee), Isernia, MOLJuly 24, 2013
in questo locale oltre che essere colleghi eravamo una squadra molto affiatata sia dentro che fuori il lavoro .
estable.
reponedor vendedor empresas gourmet (Former Employee), Viña del Mar, VSMay 27, 2013
Pros: buen trato
Cons: no poder tener la posibilidad de escalar profesionalmente
solo puedo decir que ningun dia era igual a otro referente al trabajo era entretenido solo que yo como persona y profesiomal tengo otras aspiraciones.
Ambiente de trabajo normal
mesera (Former Employee), Lomas de Zamora, BDecember 26, 2012
Fue una linda experiencia laboral,adquiri mas experiencia