Position: SENIOR IT ERP PROJECT MANAGER
Location: JESSUP, MD
Duration: 12+ Months
This position shall oversee and direct the ERP project team on location at the client's site. Responsibilities include overall project planning, governance and management to include all technical aspects of the ERP project and all functional aspects of the ERP project. Duties shall focus on project planning, monitoring and control, and serving as the primary liaison with client stakeholders. The position shall ensure the appropriate application of the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) in managing the project. The Senior Project Manager is also responsible for the execution of the project’s Change Management Plan.
The objective for this position is to successfully deliver a solution which links the client businesses’ functional areas of sales, inventory, customer service, finance, shipping, receiving and delivery and manufacturing processes.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Ten (10) or more years’ project experience as the overall leader of IT projects.
- Three (3) or more years’ project experience on complex IT projects implementing COTS systems.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience managing deployment of IT software solutions across offices/departments that are geographically and operationally disparate.
- PMI certification as a PMP.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Management Information
Systems, or a comparable field of study.
- Experience leading similar ERP project.
- Proficient at managing an integrated project schedule using MS Project.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
This position is a direct hire position with the firm.