GOVPLACE

GOVPLACE Employer Reviews

Relaxed Work Environment and Challenging Position
Contracts Administrator (Contractor) (Former Employee), Reston, VADecember 12, 2012
Pros: free lunches, fun work environment, and relaxed team
Cons: low pay and promotional opportunities were limited
For the most part, the organization did a great job in creating a fun and relaxed work environment.

Due to it being a smaller organization there were alot of opportunities to gain exposure in various areas of the organization that would not have been available if working for a larger organization.
Great place to work.
Sr. HR Generalist (Current Employee), Reston, VAOctober 25, 2012
Pros: benefits, compensation, culture
Govplace is a great place to work. They have phenomenal benefits, great culture, and great people. I would encourage anybody to consider Govplace as an employer!
Great People without a vision
Sales (Former Employee), Reston, VAJune 12, 2012
Pros: great people, very intelligent workers
Cons: lack planning, vision and strategy. compensation is fair, not great. communication is rarely clear, and consistent.
The company has some of the best people in the industry. With that said, there is no strategic focus, and all the focus is on opportunities 30 - 60 days out, never whats coming in the following year. The structure changes consistently, and a lot of great ideas flow through the company, with zero execution, or plan to support them. Although it was great – more... people there, I wouldn't reccomend a position with this company. – less
High Energy, Entrepreneurial Company
Account Manager (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 2, 2012
Pros: great people, a unique understanding of their target market, sterling reputation
Cons: impulsive decision making, sudden changes in commission structure
Govplace allowed me a great opportunity to define my own position and the freedom to find new ways to bring in revenue at high margin.
I really felt empowered to approach my business creatively to exceed my goals.
Excellent company with excellent benefits
AR Billing/Receivable Manager/Project Accountant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 19, 2012
Pros: provided breakfast, lunch and dinner when under year end deadlines
Cons: i can't think of any cons
Co is organized and employees are great from the President all the way down. Easy to get your job accomplished. Co is very generous with their employees and want them happy to be there. I would recommend them to anyone.

About GOVPLACE

Govplace delivers enterprise IT solutions exclusively to the public sector. We have: 1) a unique understanding of our client’s – Read more