Gowin Parc Memory Care is an Alzheimer's and Dementia Residence that prides itself on providing the most personalized care in the area. We believe that our "neighbors" deserve not only top of the line care but also specialized, engaging activities on a daily basis.
This is a full time position that calls for an energetic individual who will create and implement the resident’s daily activities, corporate functions as well as maintaining the general well-being of the residents.
Main job duties include:
- Possess a positive, upbeat personality
- Create daily activities for each month
- Ensure activities/programming on all houses is being done- do programming if not being done
- Ensure the well-being of residents by checking alarms & reporting resident changes to House Manager or Executive Director
- Coordinate Volunteers
- Tend to the House Animals
- Host tours as needed
- Work one weekend per month or more as requested by Executive Director
- Be available to assist Resident Specialists for floor coverage when they are doing personal care
- Work with Corporate Marketing to plan corporate parties and functions
Associate or Bachelor’s Degree Required
Paying $10-$13/Hour Depending on Credentials