GRACE

GRACE Employer Reviews

At Grace
Sr.SQL Server DBA (Current Employee), Columbia,MDFebruary 7, 2014
Working at Grace is always fun and I enjoy working here.
Learned a lot of new things both from personal as well as professional level keeping intact with the current technology.
Working for the Lord with the Lord's people is great
Pastor (Former Employee), Greybull, WYJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: loved the wyoming bad lands
Cons: schools
Write Sermons and Bible Classes and deliver them
Visit Shut-ins and counsel those in need
good
Caregiver (Former Employee), Meridian, IDDecember 13, 2013
Pros: residents
Cons: management
Loved working with residents and being there. Never thought I could anything like this but went ahead and tried it found out I believe it is a job for me. Accomplish is would like to get my CNA in the future Loved my residents
productive place to work
Entry level logistics Manager (Former Employee), Jamaica W.I.August 27, 2013
Pros: benefitshigh
Cons: high volume of work
This is a large company located in Jamaica W.I.Working there was so delightful.large amount of production.Management and workers work collaboratively to get the job done.
great workplce
Youth Coordinator (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 25, 2013
Pros: assisting the elderly
Cons: overnight job
Loved working with the elderly assisting them with everyday chores and task. I learned to manage 4 - 6 people at a time. I learned to incorporate personality in entertaining seniors.
A typical day at work
Rehandler (Current Employee), Lancaster, SCJune 25, 2013
I would open cartons to add items that was left out originally.
The hardest part of the job was running out of work and having to be sent home not completing a 40 hr work week.
Good working environment
Office and IT Assistant (Current Employee), Mount Vernon, NYMay 14, 2013
This is a good company to work for. I learned alot at this company that I can use towards my future jobs.

A good company with good relations between employees, customers, and even neighbors.
Service Engineer (Former Employee), Phillipston, MA 01331September 12, 2012
It's just a good family business. No one is pushing you to do more, or stay at work late. Flexible working hours, if necessary. If you do your job right, you'll be working there forever.
Very fun place to work
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee), GrapevineAugust 11, 2012
No day is the same. You go in to work and collect donations from people in the community
Great family people, enjoyed the Job and loved helping residents!
Dietary Director (Former Employee), Clarksville TennesseeMarch 10, 2012
Pros: free lunch, good pay, great people and residents.
Cons: no chance to relly develop, no training, no communication, lots of negativity from staff about facility!
Great people and residents in the faculty I enjoyed my employees and being dietary director but they didn't have time to train me on a lot of things but I was ahead on all MDS and dietary related charting but I left the company due to the high CDM turnover rate and lack of interdepartmental communication and lack of training.
Close network, Very uplifting
Home school coordinator, monthly news journalist (Former Employee), Arlington, TXDecember 28, 2011
This is a wonderful church that has grown from a small office inside a shopping center
with close to 100 members, to a very large church bulding with close to 1,000 members.
This is a mission minded church that shows kind acts locally, as well as globally.
being able to have a radio
prepared documents for scanning (Former Employee), Brisbane, QLDJuly 20, 2014
Pros: being able to communicate with the management
Cons: lifting of heavy boxes
After arriving on time. I checked that I had every thing I needed for the day. Learned that not everyone works the same as I do. Checked with Management if there was any urgent things to be done first before the commencement of work.The hardest part of the work was the sometimes lifting of boxes which was very heavy, but if there was a problem there – more... was always someone around that could help. One of the most enjoyable part of the job was the meeting of different people from different multicultural backgrounds. – less
same as wridgeways
Removalist (Former Employee), Bunbury, WAJune 28, 2014
wridgeways is a much better company to work foras an employee
This was a very interesting place to work.
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Kingston JamaicaAugust 12, 2013
Pros: suubsidize lunch
Cons: free healthcare, free gym membership, free tuition, breaks and an hour lunch
Begins with reviewing orders. interact with customers about out of stock and offer alternatives.

I learned how to satisfy my customers regardless of their business and locations.

Management was very interactive and accessible to deal with immediate emergencies. Managers were very professional and to the point. Easy to communicate with.

My co-workers – more... were next to none. Very professional and easy to talk to. Very good team players and hard workers.

The hardest part of the job was: not being able to satisfy everyone; work long hours. Work as a cashier when the system is down and have to balance your days sales

The most enjoyable part of the job is having the privilege to watch international games such as world cup and the Olympics, and our yearly pic-nick. – less
Ambiente favorable y participativo, charlas para mejorar las relaciones humanas y trabajo en equipo
Analista Químico Laboratorio Control de Calidad (Former Employee), Santiago de Chile, RMAugust 29, 2013
Pros: bonos de produccion, aguirnaldos, bonos de escolaridad
Cons: nada
Una experiencia favorable en todos los aspectos, una muy buena empresa, adquirí enormes conocimientos, excelentes relaciones humanas, trabajo en equipo, insentivos para todos los trabajadores,metas etc.