We have an urgent requirement for our Direct Client, Solutions Architect, New York, NY, Rate 100 Per/Hr
Click Submit Resume http://graceits.com/mail.php
Rate 100 Per/Hr
Responsible for leading the design and support of enterprisewide business intelligence applications and architecture. Works with enterprisewide business and IT senior management to understand and prioritize data and information requirements. Solves complex technical problems. Optimizes the performance of enterprise business intelligence tools by defining data to filter and index that add value to the user. Creates testing methodology and criteria. Designs and coordinates a curriculum for coaching and training customers in the use of business intelligence tools to enhance business decision-making capability. Develops standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure and attributes of the business intelligence tools and systems. Develops data/information quality metrics. Researches new technology and develops business cases to support enterprisewide business intelligence solutions. Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. Typically has 5 to 7 years of experience with large and complex database management systems, business intelligence tools and systems.
Customer Specific Requirements:
The Solutions Architect will have expert level knowledge in designing, implementing and testing complex infrastructure and application hosting architectures in support of customer needs. The Solutions Architect should also be able to capture, document and utilize customer and technical requirements to support projects from Initiate through production turnover.
Overall you will:
- Partner with the Portfolio Manager and Solution Manager teams to define both business and technical requirements.
- Develop a buildable and cost-effective solution to meet business and project needs.
- Provide cost-effective solutions and continual efficiencies and improvement through the Solutions Design and Implementation process.
- Influence development teams on product lifecycle and standards adoption
- Provide input to product teams for reference architecture and standards.
- Develop solution implementation, testing and operational support documentation.
- Work with the Solution Manager to ensure all solutions are delivered within project timeline and budget.
- Ensure solutions align to engineering product and usability standards.
- Work with the Solutions Manager to ensure all required Quality Gate items are provide and accepted amongst the project team.
- Support post production Warranty Support for all engineered solutions.
- Provide input to the Solution manager team for detailed project cost analysis and timeline planning activities
- Develop a detailed Bill of Materials for each engineered solution.
- Develop a buildable design package for each technical design.
- Develop all required project documentation including but not limited to (Solution Design Package, Implementation Plan, Test Plan, Production Turnover and Warranty Support Plan)
- Wintel based Application Hosting Products such as IIS and .NET Framework; including clustering and replication technologies
- Unix/Linux based Application Hosting Products such as WebLogic, Tomcat, Apache; including clustering and replication technologies
- Database technologies such as MySQL, MSSQL and Oracle; including clustering and replication technologies
- Authentication Technologies such as Active Directory, LDAP, eRights, Oracle Identity Management
- Linux, Windows, and Unix Hardware/Operating Systems
- Server Virtualization Technologies across Linux, Unix, and Windows Operating Systems.
- High Availability Technologies including Replication, Load Balancing and Disaster Recovery
- Significant architecture expertise (3 to 5 years) in defining, designing and deploying infrastructure and application hosting solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and designing successful complex IT delivery solutions.
- Strong understanding and experience in application development life-cycle and alternative SDLC methodologies such as Agile.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with the ability to communicate new concepts, and drive change in process and behaviors.
- Strong analytical focus, results-oriented and execution driven, with the ability to align technology developments with the generation of potential competitive business advantage.
- SME level technology competencies include but not limited to Apache, WebLogic, IIS, Unix System Administration, Wintel System Administration, DMZ Hosting and related technologies.
- Bottom-line oriented with the ability to push self and team for results.
- Able to identify and elaborate enterprise-wide impact of major business and technology trends
- Consultative approach with customers and ability to articulate technical concepts using simple business language for the non-technical
- Has acted within a matrix team providing an engineering focused role to research, develop and implement business infrastructure focused technology projects.
- Architecture and design for business infrastructure technologies, with SME knowledge in one or more related technologies.
- Significant experience with solutions development, testing, prototyping proof of concept and migrations.
- Has a clear perspective on product and technology pattern integration and interconnectivity and operability.
- Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability to work multiple pursuits simultaneously
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
- Self-driven / Self-Initiator and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups
- Ability to decide critical design, operational and financial points with great accuracy in a short time frame
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Phone : 732-421-758