his is Kenith, working with Grace IT Solutions Inc. We have the below contract job opportunity with one of our direct clients.
Duration: 12 months
Location: Mason, OH
This position will be onsite in Mason, OH. The attire is business casual.
Responsible for the design and development of IT systems. Develops design and functional specifications, produces deliverables related to the project(s) assigned and assists in post implementation support and system enhancements. Responsible for selecting appropriate C.A.S.E. tools to develop systems and software. Responsible for gathering, compiling and synthesizing information with regard to technology processes or systems. Possesses experience in minicomputer or client/server environments including the implementation and support of resource planning, sales automation, marketing, financial and distribution systems. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. Typically has 3 to 5 years of systems analysis/programming experience.
VMware/VSphere or any virtual desktop application experience.
SPECIFIC to this posting:
Position will be responsible for administration of a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure including:
- Install and configure applications and analyze application usage in the testing of programs, applications, and interoperability
- Document, maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for both Citrix system administration and end-user access.
- Perform tasks necessary to fulfill service level agreements for application availability and security
- Perform and test system configuration backups and restores to ensure system recovery from outages or errors.
- Release and patch management of the infrastructure and coordination for other areas of service for release management.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems on Citrix servers and client access software.
Thanks and regards
Grace IT Solutions Inc