Graceworks Lutheran Services

Graceworks Lutheran Services Employer Reviews

Awful Place to Work
STNA (Former Employee), Centerville, OHDecember 16, 2014
Pros: steady paycheck, health insurance
Cons: poor management, major personal liability
Worked 3rd shift and the place was terribly understaffed creating major liability for those working. 10 to 1 ratio in an advanced Alzheimer's unit with 4 one on ones on every assignment. Management was awful and quick to blame you for things out of your control and for things done on other shifts. Rude coworkers that were quick to stab you in the back to save their own skins. The only redeeming quality of this place was some of its residents.
Management is the worst !!
Housekeeping (former) (Former Employee), CentervilleSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: love the residents!!!!
Cons: management is heartless, and a bunch of liars!!!
I agree with the review from May 2014. The residents are the best!!
I was a good employee for several years; however, that didn't matter to management.
My troubles began after I brought some concerns to my supervisor. She twisted this private conversation that the two of had. She used it to attack me during the yearly performance, and made my score so low it put me on probation status. When I turn to HR (witch) manager for help, she sided with my supervisor. The HR witch said that at least a dozen co-workers had complained about me over the course of two years. She has yet to provide a paper trail. I was eventually set up by the evil trio (supervisor, team leader, and HR witch.). I lost my job because of their lies, and the HR witch continues to deny my unemployment benefits.
Bottom line do not trust this so-called Christians organization. They need to take the word GRACE out of their name. They no nothing about God, and His Grace!!!
Watch yourself.
STNA (Former Employee), Centerville OhioMay 10, 2014
Pros: residents friendly.
Cons: uncaring management.
Particular day of work, extremely overwork and unappreciated. The only things about this place is the residents and a few benefits, quick to write you up and take you off the schedule pending a meeting with management. Co-workers stab you in the back, so management says. Point blank don't apply.
best place ive ever worked for
Direct care staff (Former Employee), Xenia, OHJuly 25, 2013
I loved my job the residents an co-workers. the benefits of the job and the fact that you can work as much as you would like. your possibilities are endless at that company
Good place to gain a lots of experience
Resident Care Technician (Current Employee), Centerville, OHApril 16, 2013
Superb teamwork to achieve resident satisfaction and faithful caring

About Graceworks Lutheran Services

Graceworks Lutheran Services was incorporated in 1926. Our programs and services serve others in more than 50 locations in Ohio, – Read more

Graceworks Lutheran Services Photos