Graco Employee Reviews

A nice company
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 25, 2017
Company is well run and employees are dedicated and loyal. Work environment is comfortable. Company manufactures equipment and accessories for the fluid handling industry.
You must be quick!
Assembly Line Production (Current Employee) –  Rogers, MNMay 17, 2017
It is very important to learn quick and keep up the pace on an assembly line. It is a very fast paced work environment. There are people who work with you on the line doing other stations but there is rarely a conversation. The 2nd shift 2 to midnight schedule is perfect. Giving you the weekend as well as Friday of if work with the option of overtime all the time.
Pros
Simple work, day flys by, more Independent work
Cons
One can be a temp for the company for up to 2 years, without payed holidays, no vacation time, and limited benefits.
Limed it
Operator (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCApril 28, 2017
I worked there for 2 yrs.. I liked it.. out of the blue they shut down and layed off everyone .. I worked really good hours and worked with good people.. they no longer have a Graco in Greer
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Shut down
Great company, Great benefits
Machinist Level C (Former Employee) –  Rogers, MNApril 5, 2017
Great company to work for with great benefits. Management somewhat disorganized due to a lot of employees. Machinist culture is drama filled and very clicky. Some are willing to help but others wont.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Machinist very clicky and some unwilling to help new guys
met some good people but long term employees are very complacent
FMS operator (Former Employee) –  Rogers, MNMarch 30, 2017
The company has great benefits.
I had some great training on the job.
It was a very demanding job trying to keep 3 machines in the cell running all of the time.
Long term employees seem very complacent with there jobs.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
tough keeping 3 machines going in the cell
Good work place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 8, 2017
Learned a lot of new things. Such as using a RF scanner and picking products from an automated machine. The work environment over there is very clean and perfect room temperature.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short breaks
great company to work for, everyone is helpful
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SD 57104February 28, 2017
If I was staying in South Dakota permanently this is the company I dedicate my career too. Its a fun and friendly atmosphere to work and learn new skills.
Pros
everything
Cons
I only worked as an outside consultant
Finance/Strategy Consulting Team Member (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 2, 2017
I only worked as an outside consultant. My team's contacts were always professional - timely, accurate in the information we requested, giving relevant feedback and all around helpful. Our project was very successful because of the internal team at Graco.
Great Culture
R&D Engineer Intern (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 26, 2017
Awesome place to work. I enjoyed every bit of my time as an engineer at Graco. Great people, great focus, great products, great work
Excellent environment to progress career
Purchasing Intern (Current Employee) –  North Canton, OHJanuary 23, 2017
Graco is a great place to work which allows you to wear many hats and try new things and you progress through your career here. The culture at Graco allows people to succeed and develop themselves professionally.
great place
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Elverson, PAJanuary 9, 2017
Loved working there!! Good benefits, people, got free lunches at times, and also they would hand out turkeys at thanksgiving.
Pros
good manufacturing atmosphere
Cons
really can't think of any
Awesome Company
Manfacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  North Canton, OHDecember 20, 2016
My time here at Graco has been a great experience, learned a ton with 3-D modeling and working as part of a team. Love this job but I am looking for growth without moving from my family and home.
Pros
Great employees and extremely smart assemblers
Cons
Contractor
Good Company
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  North Canton, OHDecember 6, 2016
I enjoy working at Graco. It has been a great step in the right direction for my career. I would highly recommend this company to other people.
Typical work day
Automation Controls Lead Specialist (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 16, 2016
Great time with colleagues

No training available for advancement

Still struggling to update some automation processes

No proper support from vendors when you need them.
Pros
Team work
Cons
no training
Productive, Independent Place To Work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 15, 2016
Good place to work but good work will go unrecognized. Bad work will be noticed. Overtime is usually available. Too much drama in work place between coworkers. Hardest part of job would be first week depending on your trainer.
Cons
Short Breaks. Drama. Good work goes unnoticed.
Great place to Work
Engineering Designer - 3 mo contract employee (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 7, 2016
Although my contract was short, I have had the opportunity to learn about the product and work with the most professional colleagues in the industry. The Managers were great to work for. The work environment was clean and organized.
Pros
The people
Cons
Not Enough time in the role...
Always something new
Manufacturing Engineer Co-op (Former Employee) –  Rogers, MNOctober 30, 2016
Everyday was a new challenge to tackle. Fixing assembly tools to designing new fixtures to analyzing data for plant reports.
Great Company, Hard Dedicated Workers, Love My Job
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 13, 2016
Travel four states, one week in office plus handling local accounts. Next week Travel, then back in office. Customer relationships are a must, have a supervisior who is your mentor. Everyone who has a position like mine at Graco in CED is dedicated, most have been there 15 plus years and work their tails off. The job in itself is not difficult, however we have some many products it sometimes can be a challange to get all accounts up to speed. The best part of my job is "the company" I work for! The support is awesome and I enjoy the field working and demonstrating our equipment with the end user.
Pros
Everything - Google Graco, one of top companies to work for
Cons
When we miss delivery dates for new products. Not often, but when we do it hurts us in the field and our cusotmers.
fun and enjoying
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VASeptember 18, 2016
Work starts early on time and with seriousness

The workers there are nice to each other

I did learn a lot about mechanical job and how to drive a fork lift over there

Good management and very respectful work the workers

Good relationship within the workers.

The most enjoyable part is when every one is involve in the day to day work and all u know is we are about to clock out.
Pros
free breakfast and lunch
Cons
long break and good health care
Great career choice and great pay/benefits
Quality Control Technician (Current Employee) –  mplsSeptember 8, 2016
On my tenth year of employment and I really do not mind waking up and going to work in the morning. I have always been treated well and feel like my voice counts and not just a number. The centrally located campus in the city of Mpls is very modern. Co workers are like family and it is fun to work there. Management cares about keeping jobs in the U.S. and the wages our higher than our peers. There are endless opportunities for advancement if you are willing to get the degree for your desired position.
Pros
job security, high pay, good benefits, always working with the best most modern equipment.
Cons
hmmmm, no complaints here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Graco. Our community is ready to answer.